Any freaking way to even play an all tube marshall in Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by aryasridhar, Feb 7, 2012.

1. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

I am really keen to try out at least one freaking Marshall all tube amp, haven't even seen one around.........

Anyone know where to go? I remember I once saw a JCM 900 Head and a 1960a cabinet at SoundGlitz in Bangalore, but when I asked them if i could try it, they asked me to go come on a weekday, that day was a saturday I guess and there were too many people, so they couldn't have me play that day......Hope the amp is still there I shall check it out.......

Buying one is out of question anyway, but want to experience the tone that I have heard of so much.......

When I last checked for a Marshall Class 5 head with the Marshall Distributor for India - Audio Plus, they quoted 33k, I wish the price were a little more than what it sells for in the US, Always wondered how Laney amps are competitively priced or say reasonably priced when compared to Marshall's?

I feel a Made in China Marshall once built, goes to the UK, then gets shipped to India and so on.....Unfortunately it happens, if not with Marshall amps but certainly with other companies.....

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ It happens with any company that makes profits.