Any die hard metallica and g'n'r fans here?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by mrfreeze, Sep 27, 2005.

1. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

hey i just wanna know if there are any die hard metallica or g'n'r fans here?
    by die hard i mean REALLY die hard fans....who cud listen to their music 24/7

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

wat.....are u crazy.......??......who in da hell is gonna sacrifice their ears to metallica n gnr 24/7??........get real!

3. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

i'm a fan of metallica n gnr but i dont listen to them 24/7 .. the number of hit songs for them is pretty little infact ... eg; for Metallica , the ones i consider a hit is , Nothing Else Matters , Fade to Black , Unforgiven II , Enter sandman ... and for GnR i only can think of Sweet Child O Mine .... November Rain is not my fav though ... dont quite like it .. dont cry is good .. so yah basically i can't be listenin to all this songs all the way ... need a lil bit of Cradle Of Filth (hallowed be thy name) :p

4. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

i love metallica.............................i
    .........................i hate guns n roses(coz of axel rose)

cant listen to anyone on this earth for 24 our ....................do u wanna make sick of music?

5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

yeps im fan of both metallica n gnr but not die hard to listen it 24/7......cuz i always try different stuff to listen.....always discover new musik

6. jekyll

jekyll Banned

DUDE ...

same here ...

I can (and used to in college) listen to Metallica n GnR 24/7 ... and i remember people around me used to get pissed off ... but then i dont care ...

so much so that i can recall every minute detail of the notes being played by bass rhythm and the lead guitars on all tracks ...

kinda i can play those songs in my mind anywhere ... CD quality ...

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Both r great band and the bands i have gone crazy about in some point of time in my life ...

But how many ppl know the TRUE Metallica or GNR !!!!!
    Hate its when ppl say .. "Ive heard to Metallica .. Like them a lot (Tell some 4- 5 somgs from BLACK ) .."

Or say GNR is great and say ive heard to "November rain , Sweet Child of Mine !!!!!"

Come on ppl they r much much more than that !!!!!!!

8. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I used to be a Metallica and GNR Fan. I still Love the Spaghetti Incident album. This album is a real classic and got tremendously overlooked just because it was all covers or they deviated from their style.
    I liked all Metallica albums till Load. But I should say that most numbers were predictable and repetitive. Ofcourse they had a few jems. No doubts that Black Album was a Master piece irrespective of whatever you had to say about it. If you take And Justtice, instantly you would point out to One and not Shortest Straw or things like that. People still do get attracted to commercial songs.

Actually speaking Kill 'Em All is nothing but plain early Bay Area Thrash. If you guys are familiar with the other bands in the same era, you'd be sure that it had nothing special. It sure did have a few good songs but it was just another in that era comparing to their contemporary bands. As an example look at New Order - Testament released almost at the same time. It surely show a better variety and a better class comparitively and spiced with Alex Skolnick's exceptional playing.

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

mr freeze ......do u liste nto metallica 24/7??:shock:

10. Gravity_defies

Gravity_defies New Member

i do like gnr....but r u crazy....24/7

11. shak

shak Harrr!

@jekyll!! LOL @ CD quality ... then you must be good at tabbing!

i listen to met and gnr as well ... alot .. but not 24/7 ... there is alot more good stuff which needs a listening ear ...

12. jekyll

jekyll Banned

nope shahrukh ... am too bad in playing guitar ...
    even worse in transcribing it
    :cry1:

13. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

liked almost everything metallica did except for st.anger which sucked big time.

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well,, st.anger didnt suck completly......st anger n frantic leads were superb thrash metal intros!.......also invisible kid!

15. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

naaah....both these bands sUCkkkkkkk.........

16. gnr311982

gnr311982 New Member

dude gnr 24*7*365

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

do u confine yourself to jus gnr 24/7??.....hmmmmm......wierd!:annoyed:

18. gnr311982

gnr311982 New Member

its not abt confining.
    it says i can listen for all my life

19. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well to tell u the truth
    there is some kinda magic in confinement ...

analogy - u fall in love with a girl - u are confining yourself to her ... would call it really a confinement? - no ... because at that moment it becomes your world ...

similarly for the music ... if u are getting tired of listening to the music ... that means either the music does not posses the charachter to hold your attention, or u actually dont like that piece of music ...

exampli gratia : i can listen to Loner and Still got the Blues by Gary Moore for continuously 4 hours ... can u belive it? ... i did that ... put those two song in a loop and kept them on

20. diva

diva Banned

though I am not into Metallica and Gnr
    a few of my frends listen to it so i also know one or two songs: like Mama Said, Nothing Else Matters, Memory Remains, Unforgiven
    Dont Cry, Novenmber Rain, Sweet child of mine, Paradise City, Since I dont have You, Aint it fun.

But the rest of the songs are too harsh for my taste.