Any complete solo tab.

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by UFX, Sep 3, 2004.

1. UFX

UFX New Member

I need a few complete solo tabs, i.e. not necessarily lead guitar, just a complete tab that sounds good played with one guitar.

i.e. ONE SIMILAR TO THIS

^ That is a single guitar song by Dashboard Confessional.

If anyone has any tabs that sound good played with just one guitar, please link me :)

Thank you very much :beer:

2. KannadaBoi

KannadaBoi Kannadiga

3. UFX

UFX New Member

Hey thanks :D yea, i wanted Hindi ones. But those are just small solo "lead guitar" parts. I wanted songs where you could play an entire song with one guitar and it would sound complete. Not just single string solos.

If you refer to the Tab that I linked, it combines bass notes with the higher notes making a complete composition.

:) thanks anyway

4. UFX

UFX New Member

Anyone found any yet?

5. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hi friend...i have posted two songs which are complete...one is Zara Zara which of course is a nice song...i have posted virtually the whole song with the interludes and flute pieces....check and lemme know how it sounds...of course u need to make minor modifications to make it sound better...i recommend playing it along with the song and then trying out variations that you may like...i have also posted the song uyirin uyire from kaaka kaaka (tamil movie)...but thats a real kewl song too...check it out and lemme know if it helps...good luck buddy and keep posting