Anti-Reservation Rally ..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, May 21, 2006.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

^ not anymore bahi

bjr <3

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Bang on Target! The best way to protest is sit back, play guitar, visit forums and laugh at people who do such lame things ..

3. This govt. is not going to win in next elections...still they dont care than we are going to see another Mandal Commission.

this is democracy and we have the right to protest but i think poor patients should not suffer just because of this...

4. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

No more words to add to protest against this reservation.
    My social studies madam had once told (years back), how quota system started.
    OBC were given a concession because it was thought 'this is the extent that their brains can work, provided the circumstances they grow and live upon'

Nowadays reservation system is just stupid..

I stand by your side, but still - In coimbatore there's a college named PSG medicals. You get a MBBS seat for 30 lakhs, no matter what marks u have, provided you passed (or just 60% on science subjects, not sure on this one).
    And there are colleges all over india like that.

Caste quota AND management quota must be removed.

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

If you were around when this issue was first discussed on IGT, I'd said that if a compromise must be reached, it should be restricted to the admission quotas only and it was because of issues like this. You might get in but to get somewhere, you still have to be worth your salt somewhere down the line that way. With reservations extending the way they are, even this worth of salt will not be needed ever.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Vini, i'm going to offer you a nice suggestion. From now on when participating in discussions related to serious issues, why dont you think twice before you post? Following the progression of your posts in this thread, you always come to one conclusion, your opponent's. I'm sure this will greatly be reduced by thinking before posting or rather not posting at all. Choose.

7. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

i just lost alll the respect i had for Dr. Manmohan Singh...
    this democraZZZy is goin to hell... i never liked the idea of havin 80 year old deaf stink pots for our country's leaders....
    Arjun singh is the comicest thing i have ever seen...just seeing his face on tv makes me all angry and ready to burn...
    and the worst part is that my dad thinks all the protests are fake cuz some stupid hyped news chanel is out spreading that its being "organised" by event managers who are being paid...is this true...duznt matter anehows...

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@Disturbed_MOD
    Oh..what blunder have i done...sh1t :shock: ..ban me!

ok ok..chill!! :grin:
    iL get the thing in my head!!...how stupid i am, i thought we have freedom of expression over here...i was just expressing my opinion...and btw...coming to my "opponent's" conclusion..its none of ur biz!!..i can post anything i want..well yes! almost, until n unless im not violating igt's norms!

so just bugger off

C major </3

jocelyn likes this.
  9. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

saare ke saaron ko to...........................................................................................................................%^&$^*&$%^@#$%@^%&^I&*(^&*&^*$$&*%#^&#%#$
    kar dena chahiye

10. fat_kax

11. fat_kax

@vini
    yes - i agree the docs shud atleast fix up a cupl of patients insted of lounging in the sun....but after wot the cops did to them....i think u mite need to bugger off...:grin:
    the only thing violent here is the govts attack on US!!! i say lets stop protesting and start rioting....

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

You know..there's no point telling you anything. Keep thine freedom of expression. Adios.

13. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

:RollLol: at arjun singh.....he doesnt no half the things karan thapar is talkin bout

14. fat_kax

and as far as any oda policy's are concerned...there shud be only one caste ie ”Indian” and students who are ecnomicly bckward should b given fncial assistance or scohlarship, but all selections and positions should be based on merit.,...

15. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

freaking 50 years since independence.....
    but we still have something known as "OBC"....

16. fat_kax

do we really deserve politicians like this piece of crap???
    when willl our govt stop wasting precious money and time on makin controversies and gaining election seats...and think of implementin sumthin regardin qualifications and retiring age for politicians???

17. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I second that...he has no idea what karan thapar is talking about.!!:)