Anti-Reservation Rally ..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, May 21, 2006.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I took part in two Anti-reservation rallies .. It was really good to be a part of Students with a Great spirit ..

They were both supposed to be peaceful rallies .. just a march .. but as it progressed n grew in number with people chipping in .. It got more aggressive .. with students shouting slogans on the face of the police ..

Police warned the student's not to shout slogans but we won't budge .. No one was harmed by the police though ..

There was Media coverage with around 3000 people taking part collectively..

Time shalt tell if the voices are heard or not ..

I've attached a few pics n clips .. Cell's battery was drained out in the morn .. so was just able to capture this much from the beginnin of the first rally

VIDEO1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aROcjXkbfh8

VIDEO2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksmdj5ntbSY

PS- Some Goof misspelled "Reservation" in the first 2 PICS :p

Attached Files:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^How noble of thine self. You should be proud.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Notty Lad, great thing.
    But am really very paranoid.

I hope you know what is being done to the AIIMS docs, by the authorities, even though there has not been even one inciting speech/incident.

Really pathetic!

Besides, how can you "remove them"?
    They come into power via poor and ignorant ppl who comprise more than 60% of India (or mebbe even more - gotta check the Census figures)

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^The ill treatement by the authorities is Pathetic for sure .. Its affected the students' career too .. coz they got involved in a criminal case ..

After the lathi charge n stuff .. Govt. has come under real pressure .. and that maybe the reason Y police will think 10 times before beatin students ..

I don't know everythin bout the AIIMS docs .. just heard that they went too far with their protest .. not sure ..

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well all the medicos participating in any kinda "strike" are being forced to vacate their residnce and the next step will be termination of their services, if they donot end the strike and go back to normalcy.

Pathetic!
    Nothign worse than a dictatorship or what goes on in China.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

Paint rust any color and it'll still be rust.......

7. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

the commitee dat da govt made consisted of all da ppl who supported reservation

8. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

way to go yaar notty...i wish i was there...noone here seems to be intrested...talked to sum BHU 3rd yrs i kno and noones intrested....still trying though...noone seems to be takin it seriously...the vdo's and pics look peacefull enuf...
    man the pressures up on the govt....if they pass the bill now...im runnin away from home to bcome a politician... :p:

9. d_ist_urb_ed

^A punk in the government, that's what we need.

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i was just seeing Aaj Tak and da anchor is all for reservation...attacking da youth bcoz sum guy sent an sms dat he wud like to kill arjun singh...and hez saying dat the indian youth is totally violent

11. d_ist_urb_ed

^Let's blow up Aaj tak! How dare he call us violent!

12. fat_kax

hey - i want arjun singhs mobile no........tons of REAL money fer it...
    and no - im not lmao @ disturbed dude....yaar why dont anyone take me seriously...:cry2:

13. fat_kax

hey im all fer violence....lets show these muthaf* wat violence really is...so meet me in front of rashtrapathi bhavan 2morow...u bring the sticks and stones...i'll get the violense...

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

what rally was this
    was this the one from BJ ground to half way around pune...thru fc road, JM road et al..

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@Doc .. Nah .. there were 3 rallies Today .. One of them was BJ medical ground .. could not attend that due to clash of timings ..

16. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i believe violence shud be used if absolute necessity is der...not otherwise...
    "uncha sunne waalon ko bade dhamake se sunana padta hai"
    -Bhagat Singh:rockon:

17. fat_kax

well quoted @ iraqita....saala the ministerws are still in favor of reservations...wtf? saale police is gonna hit us...and we're gonna sit? **** u...lets make sure arjun singh will die...:p:

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I went to the Shivaji Park rally. The medical chicks were hot.

19. fat_kax

^^*rolls eyes* this is how we're gonna save our nation...???

20. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Though anti-reservation rallies are totally justified but its really sad that poor patients lie unattended.Though few doctors have opened emergency camps but not really helpig the situation.

And another "masala" for media....truth is no one is bothered and this whole "strike" is just another setup for political parties to exploit.