ANTI death doom black grindcore CLUB

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by rocking_devil, Apr 12, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

man! u guys are real cannibals.i agree u consider me this and that.right.
    but i never pinpointed anywhere sayingthat all the fans are doing bull**** things.i only meantioned most ofthem.and most of them particularly, didnt say india but throughout the world.im totally ignorant of what u say abt me and if u wish u can even ignore me too.i never mentioned anything abt the guitarists or drummers tooo.i never told that they make noise or deafening distortion, but what i meant is that is the vocalist who make all that growling and that i would proudly award to the indian bands excluding DR coz they atleast have that good melody and rythmn in their songs.
    u know people i didnt listen to all those death metal stuff but many to mark it enough.whats one more thing we gotta know, is that we gotta learn to preserve the prestige and culture of the country .
    i got nothing to deal with death doom black grindcore fans and nothing against them.
    i knew these things would eventually happen sonn.all these critizizing and stuff though i had told u fans to keep off than to get bothered.
    u know, if u were really to tease or critisize me.im fine, go make urselves a ANTI rocking devil thread!it wont bother me.

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i didnt mean the band with all their songs are sucking in nature.but they suck in their overall nature.like take ironmaiden's powerslave album.
    the ywo songs are really god - aces high and something else but others let their fans down.a band needs to be consistent with their song writing.not like
    u have written and recorded 7 cool songs and soon write down 3 crap and release ur album.
    all people would have fiffirent opinions.
    <i m a die hard(i wouldnt die) iron maiden fan and im sorry to take its eg>

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Dude, run for office dude. True diplomat. Take it however you want to.

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Crap albums??? Sure, each and every album has some crap song in it.. name one which doesn't...

5. d_ist_urb_ed

^Iron Maiden- The Best of the beast:grin:

6. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ahh...how did i miss this thread..

@rockin devil----i am not a death metal,grindcore fan..plz give me some good reps.

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey d_ist_urb_ed, y r u so disturbed?!!ironmaiden best of the beast is rocking cool album...

8. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, dharmatma is only into black metal. Anyway, I really don't see any argument here. You don't like it. We do. Period.

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i think he too likes it, at least his custome title says so :):)

10. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^^^^hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.....that wuz sweetness.

@ tejas-actually ive never gotten into any of the generes this guy is dissing.
    all the guys in the band listen to death metal and black metal and grind core.and half of the riffs and rythm in the bands songs are probably inspired by those generes.

right now im listenin to mr.big.
    dammit i think im a very bad influence on the band.

11. tejas

tejas ..........

Seriously?? Didn't think so, from your songs. Anyway, a bit of everything only makes things more interesting. Okay, we're off-topic now. Back to it.

12. d_ist_urb_ed

@rocking_devil, that was positively a sick joke.

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

mr. big- yippe! ...paul gilberts amazing :)

14. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

it got worse it seems im listenin to scorpions now,wait and now im listenin to a kansas song....*sings along* .....duusttt in the wiind..all we are is dust in the wind.

sorry..for my posts but this thread is not makin sense anyway.

15. tejas

tejas ..........

:eek:fftopic: Lets all get back to dissing the thread starter.

16. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

yes you are...go to your corner