Anti-Brahmakumari club

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DrSaurabh, Oct 31, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i realy cant figure out whats going on! :think:ing but :confused:

2. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

yeah...me too....how did they rite HINDI?????????? :think:

3. vaggt1

vaggt1 New Member

Main sharukh khan ki filme dekhata bhi hoon and life ko aur is duniya ke logon ko respect bhi karta hoon.... respecting people is respecting God....life is short, so why fight???...instead spread love, music and friendship.......Have fun...

4. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

u sound like 70's hippy....r u on dope?...hehe...:)

5. knobhead

knobhead New Member

Just out of interest, are any of you guys still involved in this forum?

I read about the Brahma Kumaris at a couple of sites recently;

https://www.bkwsuwatch.com and https://www.brahmakumaris.info ... they seem to be drawing from flack from ex-members.

Hey, that guy who you bought the care from ... what he really handing over a $150,000 pay check to them!?! What did he live off ... did they treat him as a child or something!?!

Insane.

Anyway, I caught the drift; there is going to be a imminent and desirable Nuclear Destruction that is going to kill all 6,000,000,000 of humanity except for 900,000 of them who are then going to inherit a "purified" heaven on earth. Presumably one that is glowing with green radioactive light !?! All the continents are going to sink ... which is probably why he wanted to sell his car ... except for India where the government is going to hand over power to them.

Whacky ... and these people are not on dope, its all coming from some spook that possessed their founder and psychic mediums.

If there is any more shit ... let us know. These people ought to be isolated from the rest of society. Of course, it turns out they are racking up millions in property and bank accounts worldwide too.

6. detritus

detritus New Member

Haha, you suck. You know what's nice about freedom and rational thinking? You're allowed to criticize the stupid shit that people get up to.

7. Realization

Realization New Member

Worst BK

BK is worst organisation

never trust them. They will ruin life