Anti-Brahmakumari club

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DrSaurabh, Oct 31, 2005.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

I really dont know if any of you have heard about brahmakumaris :phbbt: :hitme: :protest: ..
    i recently got spurnd by their sodomised philosophy
    and i want you to post as much Anti-Brahmakumari material as you possibly can over here...only anti....nothing for...

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

what the heck is brahmakumari?

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Exactly....and whats wrong with them?? :confused:

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

well im not much aware of Bhramkumari....just that I have seen one of their branches at my native place....is it the one with loads of girls...and some crappy females brainwashing them regarding staying single all their life and crap...

dunno if its the same foundation...but this one sucks to the core :phbbt:

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

yes thats the same one
    they destroy lives in the name of spirituality...they have some wierd symbol to which they worship which acts as hypnosis and that is how theybrainwash people..
    among their "sodomised" ideologies..is this one
    that the world is headed for doomsday beacuse of all the"paap" and in the end only the brahmakumaris will survive because they are the superior race...
    and also that one shuoold be humble....kinda antagonistic both of them dont you think??

6. shak

shak Harrr!

aah ... its like re-living the medieval times ... clans, saviours, humans heading for doom .. rituals, hypnotics and crap .. remember those racial american clans? with big pointy hats and stuff? in the end the goverment had to take action ... so i think if this thing gets out of control .. the high chairs will be compromising civil liberties to crush this lot ..

huh i will like to see all female brahmakumaris left after the doom and trying to re-populate the mother earth ...

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

HAHA...have heard of that...symbol...papp stuff...its kinda funny...

I have this bramhakumari branch near my aunts place at my natice place. they have this stupid annual event everyyear during summers where all kids are doing sm kinda shows and stuff...pretty crap...and only females are allowed to see it.

last year i did manage to chk this event....thru sm hole in the wall...it was pretty crappy though but there was a good lookin chinky chick over there :p:

anyway its pretty crappy theory...i actually dont know who is behind all this crap...I mean any spiritual leader or smone...

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

9. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Yeah..its crap..these kinda ppl have their own set of beliefs that are totally impractical..they brainwash ppl and make them give up their family and stuff..hell, Ive even seen some 'gurujis' who tell ppl to remove all idols and photos of various traditional gods and only keep their photos for worship :shock: :mad:

I remember there was a Brahmakumaris near my house in Calcutta..during Durga Puja they had a special attraction: one the Brahmakumari girls would sit there all decked up posing as Goddess Durga..she would stay there motionlesss for hours while ppl thronged in queues to see this miracle of 'tapasya'.. :annoyed:

10. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

dude its not just a all-girls club either.....i bought my ex-car from this one brahmakumari guy....and that stupid idiot left austin to go to cali for his job.....he's earming 150,000dollars a year and all his paycheck goes to this cult. He lives, eats, sleeps on the ashram and in return all his money goes bye-bye........f@#$in brainwashers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i know a friend who was a member( he was a male) so the males r also allowed

hmmmm he told me abt teh spiritual thing n all though was not a bramakumari fanatic

now he is in uk n used only the meditation part of that group in his life

hmmmmmmm never heard abt all those things b4 :shock:

hmmmmmm well i think almost every religious groups have some tainted sides either true or false

so my advice is never believe in any religious group

believe in waht u believe is right ;)

12. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

they have a no *** philosophy period.....its not like other religions where its no-*** unless procreation or anything.....its just no ***.......and there are some couples with kids in that group who after having a kid found the "brahmakumari" way.....its retarded if you ask me.
    @Spy I beg to differ on the "religious group" aspect.....this is another hindu-ish cult.....but nonetheless its a cult. The whole thing about having to give money and sacrifice your *** life is not religious in any sense......its some madman who dumb-people thought was smart.

13. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

yea .....its the exploitation of the lost....as all the cults it is hypocrytical about its own philosphy
    they are a bunch of psuedo spiritual money laundering abstinence preaching sons of unmarried bitches..who make others life hell

14. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

hey...this is funny...totally

i mean people (males, females and others) actually join these organizations? like they dont have gonads or what? and male members too....shit man, such guys must've been born with their dicks stuck inside out...

and btw...i havent heard of any such organization in my locality atleast....but if it is there...i might just go and trash it

15. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

have seen quite a few of their branches....i even witnessed one of their "processions"...man that was scary!!....all white dressed females carrying altars and all....i didn't know about their philosophy tho....

16. vini

vini Repeat Offender

they are actually Brahmcherries :p:

never heard abt such spinster cults

17. vaggt1

vaggt1 New Member

Hello Friends,

We shouldn’t be talking like this about any religious community here…Every thing has good and bad sides…We should be picking up only the good things...The purpose of this forum is to spread music and love…Why talk like this about some community by going to such a low extent.... We all are God’s children and God is one…People have different ways of worshiping God and that’s it….

Life is short, lets spread love, friendship, music through this forum…… -:)
    Enjoy!!!

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^ क्या आप शारुक खान की फ़िल्मे बहुत ज़्यादा देखते हो??? :p:

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^ :RollLol: .......btw.....what happened to ur siggy? poora ????? se bara hua hain?!

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

कॊई फ़्रक नही पडता, ब्रह्मकुमारी जीवन बरबाद करने की सामग्री हॆ