another one from shahrukh

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shak, Oct 31, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

BubblyMartini likes this.
  2. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

hey sk, ur 'frustration' is nice...n toing boing is awesome too....rock on buddy!!

3. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

real nice man.....actually itz awsum...specially FRUSTRATION...and the rest 2 were real nice ........

which guitar u got ?

4. shak

shak Harrr!

thnx ...
    got a gibson lp .. another les paul custom made .. a baritone, and a chinese accoustic ..
    you can find pics of these in the hardware section ..

5. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

which 1 did u use for frustration ?

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ srk

very nice n different!! never heard this song b4
    whoz the original artiste/composer?
    u? :p:

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

all are good......i like toing boing the best..
    frustration has a lot of pinch harmonics kya??
    great stuff

8. shak

shak Harrr!

@vini .. yup this time its ALL mine .. thnx .. i am not that bad you know :eek:: i dun stea all the time .. haha
    @suarabh: .. yeah .. i like the sonata 14th more tho .. but yeah i like the frustration the least .. not my type .. but it does has a few pinch harmonics in that ..
    @alfons: the baritone

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

dude yaar, all your songs are quite the romance! why not join some orchestra or sumthing like that? or create some band like u2!

and whats that funny toing boing? :RollLol: it sounds like the nose made by a bed spring! :p: or some wierdo cartoon character bouncing!

10. shak

shak Harrr!

thnx rockin buddy ,,
    lol toing boing is just something that came to my mind .. wasnt in mood of working out some catchy title for the song ..

11. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

cute title...
    i like this one...
    was it meant to be a serenade???:)

12. shak

shak Harrr!

^ hehehe thanks bubbly ... serenade? .. umm well it wasnt meant to be .. but now thinking about it .. it does sound like one .. :)

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

how come ur recorded mp3s r so small in size though they r abt a min or more???

14. shak

shak Harrr!

keep the bitrate low ..and keep them mono ..

15. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Hey Shahrukh, wassup buddy?. I liked the feel of Toing Boing. Nice chord changes and particularly nice tone.
    Frustation was just wankery :p: ...but nice chops i must say, i am impressed.

16. shak

shak Harrr!

hey dennis! wassup! .. yeah .. lol thinking of taking down frustration .. it was when i had this les paul for the first time .. fingers werent used to such thick neck ..thats why so much WANKERING! ... its random i know ..
    thnks for listening