Another New Recording..

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, Sep 12, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Back after a nice 2 weeks vacation to Jammu and Himachal. First time after I began guitar that I stayed away from it for so long. Feeling totally out of touch and clumsy. Found some nice backing tracks. So tried doodling over it. Recording quality is okay (Did I tell you that I finally got myself a PC) but not too great. It's just a mindless doodle recorded one shot. The key is C# Minor.

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=336045

Gear:

Tulasi Guitar in Bridge Pickup DiMarzio Norton
    AX1500G. Output goes to Soundcard.

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Good to see you back:beer:
    I felt the lead track could have a little more volume and cut...other than that it pretty much had your signature legato, bends and licks..nice to hear as always:)

Where can I get some backing tracks like that?

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Damn good man. Crajeeee guitaring yay \m/ Rock on ronnie

4. ronnieanand

Dude, you were up in the morning at 4:52am and seeing IGT....:shock: :shock: :shock:

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  5. ronnieanand

Beer can get you any backing tracks and you know where to approach :cool: :beer:

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Sure..when and where do you wanna go:beer:

7. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

SOLID BUDDY! great work

reps

8. @ronnieanand: amazed.... well it was improvisation or you tabbed it...

great, awesome not a single note is going off.....

reps reps reps....

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

good work dude rock on bro

10. ronnieanand

@Devilish....I had that backing track. I improvised over it. I had a hook in my mind and I just tried improvising. Since I am not comfortable with that key C# Minor, I played safe by keeping things simple.

11. ronnieanand

you are the boss...you tell me the time and venue...

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dude, that sounded as if your fingers had small dumbells and springs tied to 'em.

:mad:

Why did you stop practising?
    Ofcourse melodic content was smooth.
    But the playing was not, it reminded me of my playing (which is even worse :-s )

13. ronnieanand

:eek:: :eek:: I was going through a phase of boredom and didn't practise guitar and then on vacation for 2 weeks. Got back and did this recording. That's why it sounds like crap... :cry1: :Worried: Even my little playing is going to dogs :(( . No drive to practise now too...

14. Double Click

Double Click New Member

No comments on the tone..... ;)

The playin was o.k... Kinda seemed like u were forcin it in the beginin....A couple of pauses....... sorta trying a lil too hard.

Although some parts were damn good.

That was just my opinion. I cant play half as well as that (Damn I'm feeling jealous) so dont take what i said too seriously.

The melody was pretty good, kinda catchy :D

15. ronnieanand

Thanks dood....Why no comments on the tone..Was it bad...I somehow like it a lot...

16. Double Click

Double Click New Member

Too trebly (in the begininn) for my taste. And whats with the weird click/beep like sound that pops up every now and then?

17. ronnieanand

That too trebly intro is not my tone. It's part of the backing track that I have. It plays the first lick like an example. I think all those wierd clicks or beeps are what Soundclick is doing. My original recording doesn't have them.

18. Double Click

Double Click New Member

LOL..

I know what u mean bout soundclick. It murders the sound quality.. Or mebbe its just my convertion software. I just put a recording up. It sounds decent on my pc.... Streamed on soundclick, it sounds awful :cry1: :cry1:

Oh well... I guess I need more practice.

19. ronnieanand

Dude, can you send me your recording to me by mail. I wont listen to that crappy soundclick quaIity thing. Send me a good quality recording. My mail ID is this user ID at yahoo.com

20. Double Click

Double Click New Member

Forget it dude. Its not worth the effort.

I've been getting worse evryday.... Sorta been stuck in a rut. was hoping someone would come along and bash it.. mebbe piss me off or give me some advice and inspire me. weird I know but well... thats me.

Unfortunately, ppl here were pretty kind :shock:

But no worries, got what I needed on ORKUT ;)