Another Instrumental - Part 2

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sridhar11_2, Dec 9, 2005.

1. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

OK. Here it is . The new version of the old song to which i got some good and some bad comments about. Again it's just two guitars, one backing and the other lead. I've used a heck of a lot of post effects so dont ask me how did you get such a good tone :p: . I love this version compared to the old one. I slowed it down so no fast playing in this one and NO TAPPING .

Here it is
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=JSIVBB66

Hope you enjoy it

the_wizard likes this.
  2. sridhar11_2

3. sridhar11_2

bump. Come on guys just give your comments. I hate opening threads and seeing them empty

4. sridhar11_2

bump this thread i shall :p:

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^lol, the megaupload file has expired and soundclick's not working for me for some reason.

6. sridhar11_2

sounclick's not working for me too. I think its their server problem. Check back after a while.

7. coolhemant

coolhemant New Member

man i heard it ther e were lot of pauses were they coz rec. prob. or wht
    any way it was gud gud wrk

8. sridhar11_2

The pauses were intentional (if there are any major gaps). i thought that pauses were needed to create some tension in the song. Anyway if you knew the theme of the song you'd think different.

9. zing

zing Machine Head

v. interesting piece m8 -- but now im curious wot was the theme?

10. sridhar11_2

Sorry for late reply. Basically the theme is that - the backing arpegios is the universe, the lead at the beginning is a man who just died asking the universe why it had to happen, then the lead where the notes go high is the universe's reply to the man. Ending is basically situation where the man understands the point of the universe.

Maybe you should listen to the song again with the theme in mind and see for yourself again.

11. d_ist_urb_ed

^Deep...very deep.

12. sridhar11_2

Thank you.... The more complex the theme the better the song seems to turn out for me.

13. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

very neat Sridhar.great stuff.reps comin.:)

14. sridhar11_2

^^^ Thanks man

15. d_ist_urb_ed

Indeed that seems to be the case. Excellent work, i should hire you as my personal instructor....

16. sridhar11_2

What does the job pay??:p: