Another Doodle

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, Nov 16, 2005.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

@Dharam Singh. Those were some practice to alternatively Legato and Tapping. Other than that, those extra notes I picked were all to cover up till the next tapping or legato. The notes had to be there just to connect these. Yep Phrasing :think: :think: . Man that's something I really have to start doing. Just figured out some Blackmore's licks and Phrasing. He is awesome. When will I ever do them :annoyed:

@Dennis. No issues dude. If it sounded boring, it did sound boring. I like such straight feedbacks. These criticism is what I read some 20 times 'cos that's what helps me. And it wasn't a solo. It was as you said Lick 1, Lick 2, Lick 3 all played over a single key for a backing riff. I use one of these licks in my Paranoid Solo. I guess you have heard that.

That Blues Jam was something funny. Did some spot improvisation and recorded. I dont even remember what I played.

2. shak

shak Harrr!

right ... my critique :)

i liked ... the fact that you never deviated from what you were trying to do .. kept it to the point and no non sense ...
    i didnt like ... the sort of bends you were doing, i.e long and slow .. you should have set gain to high .. it just doesnt sound right, when the bend dies before it reaches the desired pitch ... and you need to work on your double stops .. the lagato and tapping were just fine .. but again lacked a bit of gain and sustain ...
    for the loop try reducing the bass a wee bit next time ...
    i'll give this one ... umm ... 6/10 ... mainly because of excellent tapping and legato timings ..