Another B'day thread - Its Gandhigiri Day!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey Guys,
    We always make B'day threads for our IGT members! Even though this guy was not an IGT member (i am sure he didnt play guitar), but i still think one thread in his name wont be a bad idea.

Its the Dry day, another holiday and yea also happens to be Gandhi's B'day!!

@ those who watched lage raho munnabhai and the gandhigiri stuff in it! Do u guys feel those are possible in real life? I thought it was a very effective way of implementing those big ideas in everyday life. Simple non-violent ideas for solving the mountain size problems!

I just thought if any of u guys have ever used those gandhi giri ideas in real life??? and would like to share....those here....or may be use this thread to make a pledge of how u will deal with any issues u might be going through rite now---ofcourse in the gandhian way!

So put forth ur issues and lets see if we can solve them the harmless way!!

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

gandhigiri can be used to certain extent yes........but not always.....i would like to point out that it wasnt gandhi's ideas alone that won us freedom......bhagat singh,chandrshekhar azad and all deserve a mention also

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Ofcourse, I totally agree to that. My idea is not to credit any one person for freedom or anything...that has been talked abt long enough..instead the idea is just to talk abt gandhian theories and their implementation in real life.....i.e idea of being non-violent....and dealing with stuff truthfully...

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Budhia Singh pwns Gandhi. He can run all the way from Sabarmati to Dandi in half the time.

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^lol...................