Annoying Co-workers

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Anyone here dealt with co-workers who just wont stop staring at ur computer screen!! :mad: :mad: I was happily working for 2 months....till the day....i was shifted next to my supervisor....who keeps looking at my screen everytime he passes by...and then comments on some stuff...passes by so close sometimes even hits my chair....followed by a stupid apology.....Frustrated.. :aggre: ..i have no way to combat it....since he is the one gonna mark my final co-op report.
    Dont know how to deal with this......any suggestions??
    Thinking of making the screen contrast so low...only i can read...or may be putting a mirror on top of my monitor!! :think: Like car rear view mirrors...( things r closer than they appear)..... :help:

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Wat kinda comments does he pass? Wat wud he possibly find wrong on a workplace desktop,.... or do u keep some nasty women pics as wallpapers? ;)

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Checks wht i am working on...how much have i finished....also...IGT is the main place. i visit..so once out of nowhere he was like...so u play guitar. I was like how the hell this guy knows...till it hit me...ofcourse..all tht spying....
    ..CIA guys know everything. :mad:

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hehehe,...... try to punch his dick wen he passes u next time,..... n be sure to make that one harddddddddd,.. u dont wanna do it again n again...do ya? :p:

5. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

yeah good idea...with the same apology tht he throws at me........although dont wanna hurt his wife's prospect of getting kids from him.. :eek:: ...she hasnt done anything wrong :p:

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I feel for you. It is rather irritating to have people staring over the screen at what you're looking at or typing. Unfortunately, in most places, the supervisor is well within his rights to look at what you're doing on an office machine. Just minimize the screen when you see him getting up or something.

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

..I have the same prob. wid my mom..She luks at my screen.And tries to figure out what i am doing.that's irritating..:eek::

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

no probs here....coz im into sm security stuff and hav a small room wid a couple of desks nd no-one actually gives a damn bout wat u do.....da only thin dat sux is wen i forget to get ma headphones...coz then i hav ta hear da crap FM

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@cypher - Man,.. the way u describe yr job, I'hv started likin it now

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

man da grass is always greener on da other side...

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

LOL akky ...

cypher that is SOOO TRUE ...

godamn ...
    when i was in the refinery i thought what the fcuk ... bloody blue colllar job ...
    **** now i have switched to IT ,... and i feel huh those days were fun ... getting mean and dirty ...

12. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I am having a huge cubicle that is so private. The walls are also so high. So literally nobody can look into my comp. It's like a small private room. :beer: I hate these shared cubicles. My boss in my previous used to look at the screen and question what was all those things. If anything other than the work was open, he'd question what was it and why I opened. Total crap. Dont ever join Hexaware Technologies. It's 100% crap.

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^ ok i wont ^

thanx for the info ...

aaron ... stay cool ... u need ta be a little tactful ... the boss dude might not be soo concerned even though being nosy ... after all ...

did he ever crib about you opening sites?