Announcing the Launch of IGT Photo Album!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by zoomingrocket, Nov 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

reems , what you upto ;)

so we hope to see ur pic up on the site by this evening is it ,..

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

He is not available at the moment and only he checks that email, so it will be up by tonight or early tomm.

3. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

It would be better if you send it to the address specified. Zoom when he wants to update the album, he will open the email account which is specified and therefore he might miss your submissions if you don't send it to that one.

4. bob-bobby

orelse you can also send it to zooms hotmail or yahoo id , guys wont that do , i bet everyone knows that ,...

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@Reem: Send in your pics... Waiting for them... And yes, i am the only one checking that mail id! If you want anyone else to see your pics first, do let me know... I wud ask him/her to open your mail!

@DesiPride143: Thanks for your support mate! Your pics are in! Sorry for the slight delay

@Bob: I am expecting your world-tour pictures sooon....

(24/11/2004)NOTE: You would need to login by CHECKIN the 'Remember Me' Checkbox for smooth access to Album! Or chances are that you would be redirected to the main page of IGT! So while loggin, please take care and let the 'Remember Me' Checkbox as CHECKED!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

6. Reem

Reem Banned

Is there a maximum and minimum size for the posted pics..??

7. zoomingrocket

@Reem: No there is no sort of size constraints on your pictures! It can be of any size and resolution!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

8. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Nice to see the new pics up.. :rockon:

:music: Rush - YYZ

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yep, nice job zoom

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

no i didn't untick the "remember me"? button and i was logged on for the whole time, i don't know, maybe zoom was updating the album?

11. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

why are there no titles or heading for the picture? like who is on the pic or what its about.. most pic just have a filename that leaves us to guess everything abt it.
    Maybe ppl should be asked to submit pics with a single line comment describing it

12. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

what happened to all the comments on the pictures? a lot of them are gone....

13. bob-bobby

lost in darkness , many are happy ...

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

ya, i was wondering the same...what sonali was asking..but i guess bobby answered my quesion.....lol

15. bob-bobby

lol , i read many minds here i guess !!

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

soory Admin...out of topic....but...@ bobby...u r a pyschic? u should advertise....like become Ajmeri Baba or something...help peeps w/ their probs.....lol......CALL NOW!!! BOBBY BABA>>>>>lol

17. bob-bobby

lol d/p , u can be funny at times ..

coming back to topic , check out the album , i dun look like baba ... at all ...

zoom , whats up with the messages , i hope the pics wont disappear like the messages , i think ur attention is required ...

18. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

thank u,,and yes back to da topic...i think what happened with teh comments was dat...the pics were getting spamed so...our mods probably decided to delete the messages dat were spamming....what do ya think?

19. zoomingrocket

@DesiPride143: Well Desi, u know where the comments went.. right??
    We feel that you people would be behaving well, but this hasnt being happening!

Comments feature withdrawn!

And yes, next time i see such a mess, expect a punishment for it!!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

20. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

sorry zoom, i was a big part of the problem i guess....agian sorry :nw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.