Ankur - My First Mini Compo

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey Guys,

I came up with this instrumental, my first ever so it might sound a bit hmmm...beginner like.., but listen to it and tell me how it sounds,

Right now its just 1 min long instrumental...but would like to add lyrics to it...later...right now just calling it Kuch Naya.

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=504013

Ur feedback can earn u some reputation points!

:beer:

Aka Oz and Devilshly_Pur$ like this.
  2. jozko

jozko Banned

Engg Scorpio, it was interesting listening to it. U have ur own wordings for signature and now ur own music! I am looking forward to know how it evolves with lyrics etc

And own ideas. good goin.

3. ^ good one ankur.. but lets hear it with lyrcs.. waiting for your composition.. rock on dude...

Ankur_Scorpio likes this.
  4. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

its really good.....u gaved a bit gaps in between........add rhytem too i will sound rockin..nd good slidin..
    Reps Ur Way

Ankur_Scorpio likes this.
  5. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Thanks man!!

The idea was just to see if people like this tune...so then there is a reason to develop it any further.

as for the Reps idea - I think it takes time and effort to review someone's work and the least i can do on my part is acknowledge that!

6. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Thanks Devilshly and Aka ......thanks for the comments....:beer: