Ankur - Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey Guys,

Check out this recording of Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai originally sung by KK.

Recorded using good old acoustic guitar, a cheap mic and audacity....

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=504013

Require feedback on both guitaring and voice ( voice more imp cos its the weak spot)......

and yeah same old formula....feedback will get u reputation points!!

:beer:

vini and .:SpY_GaMe:. like this.
  2. jozko

jozko Banned

Ankur, heard it. Clean recording. To me it is enjoyable! I am sure u njoyed playing, singing, whistling and all. I haven't heard original song. Thought KK was Kishore Kumar. I think it is KayKay?
    Experts will comment on vocals and guitaring. Keep posting
    rgds

Ankur_Scorpio likes this.
  3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey jozko,
    Thanks man! i sure did..enjoy it....yeah u r rite! its Kay Kay...

The Original song is from the latest movie Woh Lamhe....listen to it if u get a chance...awesome song!

:beer:

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

was quite nice one

u will do fine soon keep practising reps for time being

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i havnt heard the song much..but m sure at some points ur playing wrong chords and singing wrong as well for that matter (imo)..u do have sense of music, m sure! need to practice a lot to get there...keep practicing...reps for ur effort!

6. its different.. wrong chords.. song out of rythm..
    but ya u can improve a lot... keep it up..

.:SpY_GaMe:. and Ankur_Scorpio like this.
  7. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Thanks a lot guys!

I am sure i got the right chords.....prolly not changin them at the right spots...and A chord for some reason is buzzing....prolly not holding it down enough....i will work on tht again!
    reps for all of u!...for ur time and feedback

8. jozko

jozko Banned

Thx Ankur, want to listen. I chk latest songs from recommendations of forum members and most of these have been excellent ones. Otherwise i stick to older stuff.
    Yes will disappear with time. I'm sure ur guitar is good one with right string action. rgds

Edit: thx for reps too

9. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

the guitar is actually the cheap one..and one of its strings..is buzzing for two different frets..and those frets are used in "A" chord formation.....

will try and correct tht.....dont know how though...it used to go away when my teacher used to straighten the neck of the guitar.

10. nabzy

nabzy New Member

anks!
    i lissned to it....anddddd...ur guitaring has deffo gotten better..especially the staying in beat part...do u still tap ur foot like crazy? cuz it doesnt seem like it..lol...ur not speeding up like before...YAY! as far as singin is concerned...deffo better than that yeh hai meri kahani u played in june or s/t . u started off in tune..but i think the "kya mujhe pyaar hai" part messed you up cuz after that u were a bit off...its the pyaar hai part that u need to watch. anywhos..
    good job...:)

(ps--hope ur feeling better and u, me, d should jam sometime soon)

11. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

@ NABZ!!

Thanks yaar, that yeh meri kahani was horrible! anyways...bury the past!
    oooh..and i try my best to keep my foot planted on the ground....and i mean literally for tht tapping probs!
    anyways..thanks for the comments GURU JI ;) ...i shall work on tht part u mentioned...it goes at such high pitch that voice just gives up! anyways.....

12. nabzy

nabzy New Member

oyyyyyy not ur guru-ji...at least not yet..F has that honour..lol..so when he says fine let nabz be ur guru then only can i be it..lolz...and try duct tape for ur foot...its WONDERFUL!!! lol...solves soooooo many problems..haha