AnKIT - Lost In Space

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by slipknot_555, Oct 16, 2008.

1. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

2. augur

augur I love bjr

There's no point to it then.

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

^^ Sorrie ????

itz juss an imagination !!!

4. augur

augur I love bjr

Really? I wouldn't have ever known if you hadn't replied.

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

lolz.. i get it frm ur signature wt u really up2...

6. augur

augur I love bjr

The IGT provides sooooo much mental stimulation.

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

well, what can i say...it sounded a bit too simple......
    like i was waiting for the song to really take off! but that never happened... the fills were good at best... but the solo needs some improvement.....u can put in some distortion with lots of reverb and solo....that'll probably work for this song...

the note on 2:52 is not right......

one mroe tip: while making instrumentals make a solid tune and stick to it.....like after around 4-5 phrases you need to come back to that tune....that'll truly take the song to another level.....you probably tried that but the tune itself wasnt catchy.....

you tried to sound like pink floyd which is a good thing....but you need some more practice and basically more time with the song.....try figuring out some new solos for this....

this is not meant to discourage in any way!

cheers!
    :beer:

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I quite liked this. You have a fair way to go in terms of skill but I liked a lot of the ideas in this. Good work. You could've gone for a little less delay I suppose...and a better tone.

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

thxs bross.. this is wht i called reall suggestions...
    suggestions frm diff guitarist..@ sukrut... well i made this sound simple by nt makin it more complex which mah earlier solos track were..i never tried to b pink floyd.. coz i havent heard em... seriosuly...
    well sumthing diff. may u will like aftr u hear it coulple of times [:D]

@ bjr ... delay were purposely filled to get tht spacey feel n sound...
    tone cant say .. itz all mah acoustic.. [:)] wid mah normal hear fones n mic so quality wont sound tht good./

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I understand it was purposely done. I just think it was overdone.