Andy McKee - Drifting

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by thehundredthone, Mar 7, 2011.

1. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

2. kenny92

kenny92 New Member

B...E...A...UUUUTIFUL...!!!
    Amazing cover dude. Pretty tough song. How much time did it take you? And please try to cover Rylynn by Andy Mckee. It's a beautiful song.

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Very nicely played man... i liked it..

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

My comliments man, very exclusive, unique performance!
    Its done very, very nicely and i liked it very much as i watched it a few times!
    Nice to see there are some people doing special things with there instruments, very good, just keep going man and take care!!!

5. thehundredthone

@kenny92, rickkkyrich: Thank you. I agree, it's such a pleasure to listen to. It's definitely on my list of songs to learn.

@keoraf: Thanks a lot. But I'm only covering what was created by someone else. The true genius is Andy McKee. Watch the original, and his other songs on youtube.

6. Pravas

Pravas New Member

Yeah I've Video's Of Andy Mckee...And it's really Amazing that you could do it.
    Just Aweesomee

7. Akash_Rajoria

Akash_Rajoria New Member

hey cn u tel me how do i strt if i want to play like dis...i mean as for a beginner..r der ne lessons on yt?

8. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

Very nicely done!

@ Akash yes just youtube it... tough one though you need a good acoustic to even make it ring out and sound good.

Great job 100th one !

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'd seen this a month or so ago when I randomly came online and I was very impressed! I've been an Andy McKee fan for quite some time.

10. thehundredthone

Thanks bjr. While I'm still very impressed with his style, I'm a little disillusioned because he never seems to improvise or play anything differently. The compositions are still exquisite though.

11. monika9

monika9 New Member

superb!!!!!!!

12. thehundredthone

Thank you monika9. I'm guessing you're the same person that posted on youtube too.

13. monika9

monika9 New Member

hehe ya u got it right

14. popoya

popoya New Member

Respect man. I envy your fingerstyle and your tapping ..... wow ! Awesome.

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

Really nice work!! which gear are you using?

Edit: ok I saw it on the comments section on youtube!

16. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

cool man, nice cover . kip it up \m/

17. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

cool man, nice cover . kip it up \m/

cOoL iS :rule:

18. thehundredthone

Thank you guys.

19. skaw

skaw snooze

man thats sick considering the guitar you're using and the mic.. only if you had a $2,000 guitar like Andy

20. thehundredthone

@skaw: Thanks. And one day, I will have a $2000 guitar. Still won't be like Andy though, sigh.