and he raped me...

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by cYpHeR, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

got dis one in a mail....

And he Raped Me

Within.
    oh god it hurts.
    It stretched me out
    & filled me up
    face smothered by a pillow
    Each night i sob away the pain
    & cut the pain to shreds
    Each night i dred
    the stirred breath of lust into my face
    Pushing me flat on my stomach
    & like a rutting beast
    he grunts and pushes
    till i bleed
    Grip my fingers into the sheets
    Whisper in a broken cry
    "Stop, all will be forgiven. Just stop"
    & the reply is obvious as the pain it strikes
    Suffocating into pillow and sheets
    Suffocating into a world of pain
    torn between the friendships
    & the decayed of whats right
    Drag my hips up and toss me
    Press me against the wall
    Wrap me around you like ribbon
    Im sorry to you ------
    Im sorry to you -------
    i hate you ----
    i loathe your presence
    Once you're done
    zip your pants
    &
    escape out side of my window.
    Fly far from here.
    Withdraw.

© 2005 Terra Roberson

2. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

GUYS ATTENTION:
    dont give cypher any bad reps coz he doesnt realize how serious the subject is....
    he's a great guy otherwise im sure he doesnt wanna hurt any feelings.
    ACTUALLY the songs about the pains of being raped..no humor only realization.
    GOOD REPS FOR CYPHER.

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dude...thanx for da reps...and i do realise how serious da subj is.....i kno da songs bout da pains of gettin raped....i luved it and wanted to share....so i posted....

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

no wonder you have less reps.not even a death metalist would come up with such crap stuff,

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

if u think dis is crap go to hell..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

nice cypher, reps for you!

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

thanx lord......

8. shak

shak Harrr!

well i dunno whats so good about this poem .. i think its not really about "a rape" as such .. think its about forced s e x .. repetitive maybe ..
    anyways.. it smells heavily of the writers personal experience .. or maybe some personal inspiration .. could be a gf/bf relationship thats one sided and only s e x oriented ...
    or maybe just a midnight drunken scribbles by a normal middle class overdriven woman ...

wait a minute shahrukh ..no one asked you to write a satire ..so just shut up .... will ya?
    heeh
    thnx for sharing this cypher .. although dont like this but still ... atleast it makes sense ... DONT FORCE S E X ...
    and yeah neo ....do something about this smut censoring ..its really annoying

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

yeah rt, that is why so many death metal artists are so "insightful".......

@SRK.....forced intercourse is rape
    under section 375 IPC, rape is defined as unlawful s e x u a l intercourse by a man (1) with his own wife under the age of 15 yrs (2) with any other woman under the age of 16 years with or without her consent (3) with any other woman above the age of 16 years, against her will, without her consent or (3a) with her consent when it has been obtained by putting her or any other person in whom she is interested in fear of death or hurt (3b) with her consent when the man knows that he is not her husband and that her consent when the man knows that he is not her husband and that her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is or believes to be lawfully married, and (3c) with her consent when, at the time of giving such consent, by reason of unsoundness of mind or intoxication or the administration by him personally or through another of any stupefyng or unwholesome substance, she is unable to understand the nature and consequense of that to which she consents.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, defines rape as
    1. The crime of forcing another person to submit to *** acts, especially ***ual intercourse.
    2. The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.
    3. Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

so this poem does define rape....

@cypher....nice...reps for u.....

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@cypher.....sorry dude
    cudnt give u reps...i need to spread some more before i can rep u again

11. shak

shak Harrr!

^^ Woa!! i rest ma case your honour! ... haha
    but still i cant see this poem tellin us how "she" was raped by who ever he was .. i think its a pretty ****y topic and no one would actually write about such explicit stuff unless of course he/she had something else in mind and wanted us to read between the lines and not feel sorry for some woman raped by a man who came in thru the window ...... anywaysssss ...

12. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Serious matter..Rape is something which i dislike the most..Something worse than s.h.i.t...
    Still reps 2 U...:p:

13. Rowl

Rowl New Member

I dont have much to say about the poem...

just wanted to know if reps are there for original scriblings only or u can get them otherwise too...

14. death angel

I RAPED CYPHER...
    muha ha ha ha hah

15. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

bad joke HOMO :p: :p: :p:

16. death angel

You still get raped HETRO :p: :p: :p:

17. death angel

oh yeah!
    muha ha ha hah aha ha ha

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

can we post stuff in this forum which arnt our own writting and/or which are copy righted ??

19. tejas

tejas ..........

@deathangel - I suggest you tone down a bit. Say whatever you have to say in one post, stop spamming the threads. And don't over do it.

20. death angel

SORRY
    (sincerely)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.