An Important Question?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Resha, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Resha

Resha New Member

Right..ok.

(This is a very important question):

Do any of you know any good guitar -lesson places ...rephrase that...any good places to learn guitar in Bangalore?? I neeeed to know and I neeeeed to learn. I need to further my limited knowledge. A nice musicy place like Technics or Yamaha, if they give guitar lessons. :mad: <- Aw I luff that guy.

2. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

I know Guitar Teachers here in Bangalore for all levels of playing. Its better you contact me i'll give you details.. i'll PM you my contact..

3. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Btw jayanth or anyone else, do u know if india has any yamaha music classes? I never heard of any... and from what i have seen, they're pretty good.

4. Resha

Resha New Member

I'm not totally sure what my level of playing is...pretty low??? Lol. I got your PM thanks very much. Anyhow, I plan on taking a look around B'lore once I get there. Just check it out, ya know??

And yes, Yamaha are very good. I'd like to learn there of possible..=)

5. jayanth

There are no Yamaha Classes here as per my knowledge..

6. Resha

Resha New Member

Aaaah that is NOT good...>.< Why don't you guys start a Yamaha music class? xP

7. jayanth

What do you mean?? The Only Yamaha i like is the one which belongs to Valentino Rossi :))) ... Anyways There are amazing teachers here so why have schools ..