An Idea

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Nanda, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey how about having a weekly poll on the homepage.
    And to the moderators: Hey how do u guys manage this site, dont u think by having some ads, on your site u will be able to make some money.

Subhro likes this.
  2. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

no no no, no ads please. i hate all those pop ups and ads. so i am against it.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Nanda, weekly poll about what? Don't concern yourself about the money issue, everything is under control. Thanks, though!
    @smriti, dont worry;)

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

very nice thought nanda !! abt the weekly poll but i feel to have poll every week will be just too much , a month poll sounds more reasonable , u seem to know more it it - can you pls brief us more abt this weekly poll ?

smriti - he does not mean that ads which will juss pop up when you open up a site , these ads are like fixed on the page of your site .

since neo is the CEO and owner of the site , its totally on his discretion deciding abt the ads for the site ...

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hmm. yeah... polls... I somehow dunn like them... I think the current polling system is way to cool... have a doubt? Put it up for polling... and interested people will poll...

But like, nice suggestion...

6. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hey dont introduce anymore fourms plez. as IGT itself has got too many forums so the site has become packy then earlier ones... earlier ppl's used to read threads but none of them notices until it attracts them(even me). well i visited this site yesterday after 1 month & i noticed that igt has got under too many changes which has made the site more packy...so i request not to add more forums

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ sumit - IGt is a growing site with increase in it number of member , threads and post - all these threads are suppose to have a proper board to dicsuss , which this increase in the num of posts , threads and members , introduction of more forums are necc where all the specified threads are posted well - ..

i dont think so its packy in any way , you might be feeling it b cos you are coming after a long time and there is much activities happening everyday !

anyways , coming back to the thread topic , i think this weekly polling is a nice idea to make the site more better , as the members would be open for discussion on site betterments and also can advise and give suggestions ...

we need to give it a thought !

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

nice suggestion nanda. reps 4 u :)

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We are working on it. Thank you for the feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.