An ASTOUNDING Murder Mystery!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, Jan 20, 2006.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hiya budz.. check out this murder mystery document .. Its juz too GOOD .. Donno how many of them have read it .. but juz thought of sharing ;) ..

Also donno if its really true or juz made up .. but itz great fun reading so who cares anyway ;)

Attached Files:

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, yes I've read this before. I'm not sure if it's true but if it is...that's one of the few things that gets a big "wtf" out of me everytime.

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Yeah .. man .. wen i read dat its a real story .. even muh first reaction was .. wtf .. gimme a coffee break :p:

4. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

holy shi.t man! This is one coincidence thing. Talk abt timing. I thnk the son knew when his dad wud fire the gun. He must be listening. He was just above the window right? I think its suicide. The note was a diversion. He wanted his mom dead, and his dad in jail for commiting murder so tht he could have all the money in the business n bank. :rock: :rock: But he was the guy himself who was murdered by the dad. So how can he have all the money?? U never said whether the son ws married or not. Maybe his wife planned all the things. She urged him to load the gun, then took him to the roof, n when his father was gonna shoot the gun, she pushed him down the building with microsecond precision. :dance: :dance: I know im a genius!!!
    Here I got one. Download it. Anyone who can read Urdu can read it. Tooo much of complication...

Attached Files: