Am planning to buy electric guitar my budget is 16k including amp,help me!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by hemanthjois, Jun 30, 2011.

1. hemanthjois

hemanthjois New Member

Hi guys,

Am planning to buy electric guitar along with 15watt amp,well my budget is 16k(17000max),i have decided to go for marshall amp and now the problem is with guitar ! Which one to buy? I love to play hard rock and metal musics,am buying the electric for the same purpose,so please help me to buy the best one !! Am planning to buy ESP LTD M10 ..
    Any one can suggest me ? plzz !! help me !

thank you !

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

3. hemanthjois

hemanthjois New Member

any ESP's ?

4. stallion.blade

stallion.blade New Member

hey hemanth
    im selling a Cort X11 guitar. only 5 months old. mrp is over 20k. im selling at 14k. great condition as good as new.
    BC rich 15 watt amp with inbuilt distortion. mrp is 3.5k. selling at 2k.
    if you buy both i'll give you in 15k only. with fresh good quality strings, heavy padded cover(gig bag), guitar cord, jim dunlop picks.
    feel free to call or text at 9811473260 and we'll discuss further. :)

5. hemanthjois

hemanthjois New Member

well thats gr8 to know,where are you from ? am from Banglore,sir do u mind selling the amp ? cause i would love to get the amp in that money so !! and guitar i ll let u know soon :)
    regarding shipping and all !! if yo from banglore then it ll b nice and we can meet so :)
    thanks alot :)

6. hemanthjois

hemanthjois New Member

any pictures of the guitar?
    if yo on facebook then we can meet there :D

7. stallion.blade

stallion.blade New Member

man im in delhi. i'll have to see if i can ship but i certainly cannot ship only the amp.
    do you know someone here in delhi ?
    ya i'm on facebook. facebook.com/samarth.vats

8. hemanthjois

hemanthjois New Member

the link wasnt proper dude,this is mine :
    Hemanth Jois | Facebook
    add me there..well none in delhi :( like i know many but they wont come here to meet me :(

9. JaxyNikil

JaxyNikil New Member

10. hemanthjois

hemanthjois New Member

so what will be final amount??what about the amp?

11. JaxyNikil

JaxyNikil New Member

13,000 Final price mate.......Just come and try it once and u will find out for yourself if its worth it or not......Even if u buy a new guitar worth 15k it wont feel and sound half as good as mine.....You can take my word for it......Everything in my Guitar is professionally set up.....From Action to Bridge to Neck to Fret job.......
    Regarding the amp.....I have no amp for sale ryte now.....since ur budget is 17k....I dont think it will be a problem for u to find a amp......
    Where do u stay by the way ? I stay in Mathikere near J.P. Park....

12. hemanthjois

hemanthjois New Member

well am from Sringeri and my bro in law and many relatives are there in Bhannergatta and Jainagar and in Tyagraj nagar,my bro is a drummer,I ll ask him to meet you then , ll let u know soon dude :)
    thank you !!

13. JaxyNikil

JaxyNikil New Member

Sure man......He can come anytime between 3 PM - late night......Since I have college in the morning I wont be home.....ask him to give me a call at 8884611921 - Nikil
    Cheers

14. hemanthjois

hemanthjois New Member

alrite :) thanx alot dude :) ll let u know soon !!
    cheers !