Allah ke Bande Hans de...! recording

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sarang_cool, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

sarang_cool : i don't understand hindi so i can't really judge anything abt vocals coz I hv never heard the song and also no knowledge of singing but ur strumming was very nice .. sounds very bouncy ... can u gimme de chords for it ??? nice one man!!!

2. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

hey Seelan...thanks for the complement.....

the chords for this song has been posted zillion times before....

so just try to search in the forum and if at all you dont find it, I will give you the link...

:beer:

3. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

the song I don't know what's the title but when I downloaded ur song , the name was sarangcool+humaapkehaikaun .. So guess the song name is Humaapke Haikaun ? That's what I hear when u sing .. anyway can u gimme de link (the one you used for your version , and what strumming pattern u used? ) sounds real cool .. i like this kind of tunes ..

4. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

5. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

Link Not Working Bro
    :-s

6. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

Lol.. @mudit... nice to know we have another Malhotra on IGT
    I'm a Malhotra as well.. :)

@sarang... dude... good work... I just think the tempo is kinda fast... otherwise you got a good voice... good struming...

I'd also appreciate it if you could show me the chords u've used it and the placing for each one of them...

Cheers :beer:

7. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

I'm sorry i didnt read all the posts...
    i think ill search for it (",)

Have phun

8. raven_fenris

raven_fenris New Member

ummm.. the chords u used r perfect but the strumming is not.. anyways gr8 work on a difficult song.. i find it difficult to sing along while playing guitar on this one.. if u r having the same problem then i've got a suggestion.. download soundpro from limewire or bitlord, record the strumming first, then sing on it and finally combine it..
    all the best.. :rock:

9. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

I think the only problem in strumming is the tempo....which is a bit high....

for the recording i think i will not go for recording stuff seperately and mixing em finally...rather than that i think it's in my own interest to record things at a time....it helps me learn many things at a time :p: ... :beer:

thanks anyways for the comments.. :beer:

@Khopdi - thanks for the comments.. :beer:

10. d_invincible

d_invincible New Member

cool one man