all time fav. movies ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nandy0894, Feb 22, 2012.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think it's to do with a certain cool quotient.

About Baghbaan, It wasn't the rona dhona that bothered me as much as the idea that the magic hero Salman Khan pops out of nowhere and becomes the ideal son...and that he and Mahima Chaudhry have a photo of Amitabh and Hema Malini in their pooja ghar...and the original children realise their mistake...that is the soap part of it. I don't mind my reality exaggerated but I hate it when it is exaggerated to sanctimonius.

Another great Hindi movie, probably the one I'd pick to talk about as my favourite is Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na.

2. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

I personally dislike HP deathly hallows II.. The original storyline (which was good) has been ruined, dunno what the director was thinking...All the others were good. The books were awesome. -.................(does anyone know about The immortals of Meluha, a trilogy by Amish, sorry couldn't help diversion...)

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Love that movie and its songs... and also Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar and Andaz Apna Apna.. Superb movies they are...

4. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

Kabhi ha kabhi na..+1.......... .........baghban - Ah, yes, those parts were truly illogical...more like dillogical...