All About Money - Pipers Original (New Vocalist)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, Mar 25, 2007.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hi,
    My band Pipers has got a new vocalist. This song was written with our previous singer but the new vocalist sang it in the recording. I have posted it in Soundclick. You can check it out at www.soundclick.com/anand in the Music Section. This is our new song called All About Money. The vocalist is a newbie and originally a Ghazal singer, so you can hear strong Ghazal influences in his singing. Please be a bit merciful on the singer. We believe that he has a strong potential. You can flame the others.
    Feedbacks please.

Pipers are

Venki - Vocals
    Anand - Guitar
    Leslie - Bass
    Vivek - Drums

Join Pipers Community in Orkut https://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=22528136

PM me with your mail ID to be added to the mailing list.

2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I liked it..and I now remember that you did play it at Unwind centre:)

Nice tone and playing, you had somewhat messed up some triplets live, but here its all good.The Wah sounds killer too.

I loved the guitar-bass interplay starting around 2:10. Great job by Leslie throughout the song. Vivek sounds solid as usual.

Vocalist obviously needs work. Since he has a Ghazal background, I guess going off key and somewhat subdued singing are natural when initially attempting hard rock vocals. Hope he works out for you...

3. ronnieanand

Yep :)...In Live, I started playing both my parts and the bass parts during that lick exchanges and then I got confused.
    Dude....The Drums are programmed :p: :p: :p: Yeah and Vivek plays surely better than that....

4. ronnieanand

That's Rocktron Silver Dragon :p: :p: . I just dig it :)

5. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

^^^drums are programmed ??? fruity loops or what???
    which s/w???

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Wow..recordings surely make a lot of difference to perception. Anyways, The drums didnt have much to do in this song and I didnt find any mistakes, so I commented it was solid :p:

Was that really Silver Dragon??:shock::shock:..doesnt sound like that in person for sure.

7. ronnieanand

Yes....Fruity Loops....

And any feedbacks about the song :think: :think:

8. ronnieanand

Yep...That was Rocktron Silver Dragon....Infact it sounds even more awesome and the PC couldnt capture it all....I didn't do any sort of tweaking...

9. born2tab

Cant give feedbacks...soundclick is banned in my office...cant access it..
    If you can send it to my mail id..then of course:eek::

10. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Awesome Improvisation, Nice bass, SUPERB WAH solo.....Vocals are ok, not bad....all in all amazing !!

11. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Thats pretty impressive man...vocalist is pretty good too, needs a little more control thats all. Thats a kick ass song man...great bass work and the guitars were pretty awesome...:nw:

12. ronnieanand

Thanks dude....:beer: ....Now get us a gig in your college :)

13. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Ha ha i'll try...but seeing how many former christ bands there are thats though...there's wax for one thing. And believe me..for the events i organize its not worth it.

14. ronnieanand

15. born2tab

16. ronnieanand

Bump Bump ......