Aliens / UFOs - What do you think ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 10, 2005.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@LOE & Shahrukh thx 4 that piece.....
    but 4get silicon based life forms....but look at the statistics....few posts back....and tell me mebbe not Si based orgs ,,,mebe C based orgs just like us exist....and they are as dumb as we are....mebbe thats y they dnt contact us....
    its a matter more of wanting to belive ......and i want to belive coz..theres just too many planets out there..which can sustain life...

2. shak

shak Harrr!

i agree Dr. maybe the alien lifeforms that may exist on the other planets are C based, and they are just going thru the process of evolution at the moment, maybe they are even dumber than common household ants, or they havent developed the sensory organd yet, the possibilities are endless ...
    the thing is that when we talk about "aliens", the first thing that comes to mind is a green oblong shaped thing which has no other purpose for its existance other than destorying humanity and the earth, what we forget is that aliens can exist in form of tiny single cell organisms, or just a big blob of organic matter which shows some reaction to external stimuli,
    so waiting to contacted by the green oblongs is more of a science fiction, but the existance of aliens is something that is more than that

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

there was this book i read about aliens .....dont remember what it was calld....where the guy mentioned his personal experiecs...encounters of the 2nd and 3rd kind......but i belive he called them..and they are generally called..greys....
    but seriously...aliens have got to exist...mebbe C basd.. mebbe highly primitive...but one thinkg which sticks in my mind is ..the mars rock....ALH84001 ...if that rock had life similar to that on earth and that was what the life mars had millions of years ago....and then the possbility that the same kinda life might have started somewhere else around the same time too...so they could be as advanced ...or as backward as us...
    or if u consider the other theory...which says tht theres a possiblity that the mars rock and other rocks like that might have inncoulated the earth..and life on earth is alien too....so in that case it could be that life on mars could have been from else wehre too....mebbe life on earth came about thru a pinball machine like action....rocks bounsing of places...finally reaching earth...and mebbe the place where it started had life millions of years b4 it started on earth..which wud put that planet millions of years ahead of us...so...they could be advanced....but like SRK says...the possibilities are endless.........
    and its gonna be a long time b4 we know for sure...

4. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

i am just out of replying for a thred about god
    and now this

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

sure why not... after all, both god and ufos have so much in common with rock music and guitar tabs !!!