Aliens / UFOs - What do you think ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 10, 2005.

1. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ Hehe. Why do u say that?

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

OFF TOPIC ...

for sure there is no smoke without fire , there has to be some kinda existence for aliens otherwise no one would talk abt them ... check out the following site , it has some amazing facts and pictures of UFO's and their encounters with humans , well it could be a photoshop magic but who knows ....

https://www.aliensthetruth.com/

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Celine Dion:):):)
    And yeah bobby, nice site:)

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

India has had its share of aliens...just that we have more no. of skeptics here...........even if they had a close encounter of the 3rd kind they wud pooh-pooh it....

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I would like to see Indians an aliens... the proof meanin, cuz i havent read of such

6. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

have u guys ever wondered how raama was able to shoot all those arrows.. brahmastra etc? i think there might be some alien tenchnology involved there...

where do u think jesus was all those missing years in the bible? some say he was in himalayas learning stuff from rishis... i say he was abducted by aliens.

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

8. d_ist_urb_ed

@propellerhead, you really think all that is true???/LOOOL!!!!!!!!!
    @bobby, nice site, loved reading those, "true" accounts:)

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

and u will never read any either...like i said this is a coutnry ful of skeptics...if IGT with its regular members can have so many non-believers...despite the "startling" numbers...imagine a coutnry with a billion people with half of em illiterate....u never gonna read any reports...the ones which make it to the headlines will be scoffed off...in india this is the news tabloids are made of..so no ways budd.....no way u gonna read any such piece for a long time..

10. shak

shak Harrr!

yipeeee......huygen has landed on titan!....pictures are coming in and it is beautiful!

11. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

^^^:eek:fftopic:

12. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

tian looks kool!!!

13. d_ist_urb_ed

^Off-topic...

14. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

sorry about that

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Dr. Saurabh = Thanks man!

Newayz, i really like Rama's amazing arrows & **** man!

BTW, Aliens = Really advanced ??? Who knows???

16. d_ist_urb_ed

For all we know, aliens could be primitive than us, maybe they're still in the process of inventing the wheel:)

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

celine dion is living proof that aliens exist albeit plant lifeforms

18. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hey, Aliens do exist / can have existed
    There have been recent discoveries that water has been found on Mars... no kidding... scroll down below and have a lookie =

Attached Files:

19. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

^^^ Off topic it may be, not the right place for a post maybe, but like, I Had to do this!

20. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Some one mentioned ( Saurabh I think ) about life based on silicon.
    Well here are some facts :think:

those who r not serious please ignore!! :p:

1. Any kind of combustion( energy producing activity that is required to sustain life ) of silicon results in solid compounds...it's kinda hard to imagine creatures breathing sand instead of gases!!

2. Silicon compounds with "handedness" property ( as in right handed helix structure od the DNA )r not that easily created .. and if they r created they are not very stable. This property is essential for any kind of complex organism to regulate energy cunsumption and storage in its body.. otherwise it would burn itself!!

3. Silicon CAN produce long polymers necessary to tranfer heredatory information ( i.e. to reproduce ) but they r stable only at -200 deg. this can be possible on a planet with liquid nitrogen but chemical reactions run very slow at this temperature... so even if there are silicon based life forms... they are probably in the worm stage !!!

And on a more lighter note.. i think IGT should have section for the paranoids!! :p:

"Ignorance breeds Ignorance"

"It takes more conviction not to believe than to believe"

Cheers! :rockon: