Aliens / UFOs - What do you think ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 10, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

India May Be First To Tell The World About ET Contact; China and India Know About Underground UFO Base in the Himalayan Border Area; UFOs Make a Cameo Appearance...

Is it True !!!!

https://ufos.about.com/b/a/138167.htm#more

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

3. woooooow i believe in life outside our planet n galaxy coz if the constituents of life can b found in other planets y not aliens

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

I got 2 words for this B S

5. shak

shak Harrr!

i am looking forward to the landing of huygens probe on titan https://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Cassini-Huygens/ and https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/home/index.cfm....its due on 15th jan..that probe will solve the riddle of titan and alien life forms..becuz it is believed that titan has organic molecules and methane in its envoirment..and it is a fact that

methane+basic organic molecules+favourable conditions= basic life forms!!!!!

but ehhh!..underground aliens??.. :insane:

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

w0w that wud be lovely to see them...

hello aliens im waiting......

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Oh so that's where my cousin's from:p: The underground base in Himalayas, i should report her to M.I.B:)

8. @all hey watch koi mil gaya lolz

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

KMG is the suckiest alien movie ever...
    as to aliens they have to have to have t exist....the odds are just way too much.....yup am your regular fox moulder

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i dont get this..y do we have to assume that all life forms have to be carbon based.....and that all life is sposed to have originated from carbon .....
    what are favourable conditions....the narrow frame thru which we tend to see this as.....we tend to assume that life has to exist in accordance to and similar to the life on earth....in conditions similar to the ones we live in....but the fact is that on earth itseld life exists in conditons that are not even remotely favourable....what about the crabs which thrive on the hot underwater wents where the temperature exceeds the highest possible temperatures life on the surface can withstand......or the fishes living at insane pressures found in the mariana trench.....if u can find that kinda diversity here on earth....i belive life can thrive anywhere.....in anyconditions...hence there is nothing such as favourable conditions....which would make any place in the universe a favourable place for life.....

just my 2 paise :p:

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^An evolution class delivered, thanks Saurabh:)

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

yup..."evolution, nature finds a way" - jurrasic park

13. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

I AGREE!........aliens......shhheeeeeeessssshhhhhh...

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice lecture... not joking but it was really nice...

15. shak

shak Harrr!

GOD!!...you people love to argue don't ya!!!..
    the thing is my friend saurabh...this is not my theory!...and i ain't putting my neck on the line for it....this is a widely excepted theory that to begin life you need methane and electricity in an acidic envoirment (this is what i mean by FAVOURABLE CONDITIONS..i.e acidic envoirment and electricity)....then you get basic building blocks of life...the amino acids..nuff said...you can't argue with the specialized scientists who have given this theory unless u really know what u are talking about!..so i aint taking any BS on it!

as far as your theory goes.....i am afraid you have mixed up evolution and creation with each other...you see for evolution you need creation..and without creation there can be no evolution!!..and evolution cannot result in creation....the fact that crabs can live in high temps is becuase they have evolved themselves according to their surroundings..this is evolution...but where did they get in the water in the first place..THIS IS CREATION...and for the creation we are back to square one...you need methane and blah blah and favourable conditions and once you get the basic building blocks of life THEN you don't ahve to worry about the favourable conditions anymore cuz after this the evoultion kicks in and your theory works!!...so sit down cool down..and think about evolutiona and creation as seperate entities

16. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

Cool

personally i believe in this stuff an find it pretty cool, i must agree, supposedly the american government are also hinding 'alien lifeform and UFOS' in a secret base, who knows :think:

17. tejas

tejas ..........

I believe that somewhere in this universe, there is life, other than here on earth. Think about it, there are billions of stars in the universe, i cant think of any reason why, there cant be life in proximity of one of those.

18. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I believe that life exists on other Galaxies too.

19. mathai

mathai Mathai Learns To Rock

give it a rest for UFO's
    :secret: i still doubt they landed on moon :think:

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

maybe gods are aliens.. and they actually saw lord shiva's personal shuttle take off from mount kailash.. i think we should forward this thread to VHP.

Jay