Alienation of North East part of India

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rasika, May 8, 2006.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nothing...just spreading a message I got in a mail.

2. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

cos we cant be like them.

if jihadi mujahids go around killing pundits in kashmir we cant come up with a "counter /retaliating" technique, where we kill as many as we can in turn.

same applies for hindus. we have never and will never proselytise. we dont look at non hindus as a "market" where we should try and stake claim to a "share". we also dont look at our religion as some sort of a commodity which needs to be hard-sold by way of "carrots' like free education and food in return of conversion. and finally we dont believe in causig cultural/religious genocide, whcih is precisely what the wholesale conversion of the mongoloid states of NE india has achieved - it has completely wiped out mizo, naga, manipuri and other tribal cultures and religions from their home land. NE indians are fools to throw away their heritage for something that has nothing to do with them (christianity is basically a half judaic, half european paganism concoction, with bits of mazdaism, egyptian and greek religions thrown in. see nothing to do with NE india ??). religions arnt commodities that need be marketed and hardsold. and culture and ethnic religions need to be preserved and not wiped out.

besides prevention is better than cure. so the best solution is to ban proselytising (ie. ban foreign and home grown missionaries)

aysh likes this.
  5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^Coz she aint got nothng else to do
    @death_metal_fan:LMFAO

6. rasika

rasika New Member

though u'll call me VHP blind lover etc.. (WHICH I M NOT) u shud see this..
    https://www.christianaggression.org/item_display.php?type=ARTICLES&id=1141970933
    https://www.hvk.org/articles/0106/79.html
    https://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a381d58745fa5.htm

neways i do not have problem with people bein converted by their choice. but y do missionaries need to impart their religion wen no 1 asks 4 it?? & how is it permissible neways??
    also v dont have to come up with a counter tecnique , & where can v convert them back to? ...& this is wat my pt is , they have lost their identity.. & missionaries have been tellin them u dont have ne religion..
    wat v want to do is bring them back to da mainstream of rest india & prove them their identity no matter they r christians or not.

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Jamhead and Rasika.
    My point in coming up with counter measures, was not in any was to resort to terrorism.
    Is that the only solution that comes to both of your minds for everythign on this earth?

What is the reason why these ppl are converting to other religion?
    Tell me.

8. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

yes but our present way of life is inherited from our past .. ur children wont start behaving like chinese ppl the moment theyre born

i like christmas only coz it gives me an extra holiday and also probably ppl are a little more cheerful on festival days : ) .. otherwise who the hell expects santa to drop by
    diwali,holi are much more fun anyday

this beats me too .. there are reports of missionaries dangling carrots to influence conversions and the media hardly pays any attention ..

9. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

well..
    the ppl of N.E are also to be blamed somewhat for this..
    many of them do not have the so called national integration..
    15th aug and 26th jan are not celebrated in those areas..

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

when did i ever mention the use of terrorism to counter missionaries??

i just used the example of jehadis to drive home the point that we cant always answer back in kind.

as for why people convert, unlike another religion that used the "stick" christianity uses the "Carrot". back in the day christianity also used the stick, on europeans and on latin americans and in the phillipines and closer home in goa (where they carried out the most brutal inquisition ever).. but these days they do so only by the carrot - ie. by offers of free education, medicare etc.

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

You know this is what's referred to as the famous "dilettante syndrome". In all your pathetic(ness) who are you to judge what's normal or not? If normal is what the majority of people think is right, then killing "witches" in villages, hitler's atrocities, wars among other things are all justified and can be called "normal" because at the time they had mass public approval. So first of all, realize that you are the not the arbiter of what "normal" is. Why do they have to provide basic needs? The missionaries dont rule us. The government does. It's just like any other barter system. You convert to christianity which they want, and they'll give you the material incentives. They are not obliged by law to provide anyone with education and health. As long as they arent doing anything illegal, i dont give a damn. People have brains and can distiniguish between converting and getting some food or staying rooted and starving to death. You've never had to make that choice so please shut up about telling me to find what's happening. You need a reality check.

12. zing

zing Machine Head

i m not particularly fond of missionaries - they believe if they save souls they'll go to heaven, get free tickets to woodstock etc - quite pathetic BUT...

y r ppl runnin away from their original religion newayz?? - if sum1 sees his family his kids starvin to death he wil go to whoever gives him bread - if he has to worship christ its no big deal - heck he will worship mickey mouse if it feeds his kids

recently one politician was caught with sum 1500 crores of "disproportionate income" & tht amt was only a fraction of th actual amount - so lets say the actual was about 15000 crores ok? n thats ONE guy --- now how many politicians hav been around in 50 years - take 100 corrupt politicians a year for last 50 years - a very conservative figure - so thats about 15000 x 100 x 50 ... thats 75000000 crores ... thats Rs 750,000,000,000,000 of tax payers money
    n then theres no money for roads, no electricity, no water, no hospitals, no old age care, no schools, no food, ..............

FOR GODS SAKE, PPL WHAT IS THERE TO DISCUSS?? IS IT SO HARD TO SEE WHERE THE PROBLEM IS???

forget abt NE, even a city like BOMBAY has no drains & wot do the politicians do?
    - rename bombay to mumbai
    - make ppl stand up in movie theaters to sing the national anthem
    - talk abt religious structures
    - talk abt how tv channels r ruining the country
    - complain about fashion shows
    - fine couples for kissing
    - talk abt missionaries

& all this is going to SAVE INDIA?? like HOW???

all talk abt missionaries, religions, terrorists -- ther may b sum issues -- but basically its just hyped by politicians SO THAT THEY CAN ROB THE PEOPLE BLIND

jus tell these parasite bastards that their time is UP & kick them out & india - including NE, SE, NW, SW & all other directions - wil AUTOMATICALLY bcome th glorious country that it shd be

13. d_ist_urb_ed

^One love nigga! :beer:

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

far greater attrocities hae been commited on indians here in india itself through the centuries. i dont want to get into that.
    precisely.

religion isnt a commodity and should not be used in a barter system. we have too many plaguing us already (eg - vote for us and we will get u ration cards, vote for us and we will get u quotas.) people should not peddle away their voting rights or their religious heritage.
    something they always deny. they pretend to help the needy purely for kicks.

yes but they have no business causing social genocide and robbing the religious heritage of the planet and ruining the fabric of various populations.

yes and thats precisely what i understand by "taking advantage of the plight of the poor".

its bad enough that someone is a destitute, but it gets worse when another person offeres to help him/her but only conditionally - on condition that he throw away his religious and ethnic heritage for "tea and a slice"

15. d_ist_urb_ed

You missed the point of my using the hitler example. I used that to display that "normal" isnt mass approval. I dont want to get into the discussion about religion now but the whole barter thing is an unfortunate consequence of a corrupt system. And some people faced with the choice, choose the "i'll vote for you, just give me some food". It's a vicious cycle and as long as an effective solution isnt found, i do not particularly mind missionaries bartering food for religion. Just one statement though you dont become a christian cause you go to church and read the bible. I do agree with you about them going up a bit of a blind alley with trying to erode the heritage, again, unfortunate, but do you have a better scenario? It's really sad how you put your last statement, but i ask you this, is it better to hang onto your "heritage" and starve or make a bid for survival by giving it up?

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

u make it sound like all the people in NE inida are starving and shirtless. people in up, bihar, bengal and andhra are poorer and yet they dont chuck their heritage away so easily !!

NE guys are better off than most and could be a lot better off, if they stopped their insurgencies and separatist designs. the tourism sector would open up and other kinds of jobs would come in simultaneously - but they wont assimilate - cos again the missionaries have already eaten their heads !!

17. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

wat the hell

Damn who told u tHAT???

improve ur G.K. 1st then comment on such sensitive issues...

18. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

please some body close this thread....

19. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

why?

why dont u post ur views if u dont agree with what ppl r saying.

20. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

my G.K is far better than urs.
    i have lived in N.E.
    u have bandhs,picketings and all in those places..
    the govt does not rule as much as the students union,allthough they are sometimes correct in their stands.
    i was in shillong a while back,and the place is heavely under the influence of KSU(khasi students union)
    hence, i can tell u this.

now what is the full form of BP??