Alberto's Guitar Shop in Malad Mumbai

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by abhijitnath, Aug 11, 2005.

1. wylder

wylder Member

Ibanez GSR200 is excellent. Cheap and very comfortable. P+J pick-up config for moderate output. Has an active boost/pre-amp. (try googling for details, sorry if u cant make sense of my descriptn).

Btw, u cud post your request in a new thread for more suggestions rather than taking over someone else's..

2. distorted

distorted satan

The guy must be playing bass well by nw....

3. flood

flood New Member

chee, i'm amazed people here have heard of ulrich teuffel! i met uli at musikmesse a few years ago, and he was kind enough to let me play both the birdfish and the tesla. i've been in love with the tesla for a long time now, and it remains one of the few guitars i'd be ready to spend serious amounts of money on.

to the point: did you finally get your dream guitar put together?

i have played a godin acoustic SA guitar with RMCs, excellent piezo sound (played through an AER amp). if you have the cash, ntohing like it, just make sure the rest of the guitar is top notch as well.

i'm currently lusting for a mattocaster, will DIY a poor man's version sometime, although i seriously question the sense of putting bare knuckle nailbombs in a samick...

4. unet

unet New Member

As in Muse?

Plan on building a fuzz factory into it as well?

5. flood

flood New Member

you got it :D fancy meeting you here again.

6. unet

unet New Member

I lurk....

:D

7. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

man this thread was like a time capsule...........it took me back to the time when everybody used to go off topic after a few posts.......aah good days.......