Aksar (By Shaan) - Simplified on acoustic guitar

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Crazy_Engineer, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very good performance Crazy_Engineer, except some tiny Sur faults at places, you did a very good job, good vocals and good guitaring aswell!

Take care man!

3. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Cool

Wel buddy, Its easy to say that this song can be sung using only two chords D and C but ask novices like me how much practice will it need to strum it the way u have done. Oh! so much to learn :(
    Good work and nice voice.

4. Crazy_Engineer

Thanks for your comments, parry. In all of my videos on YouTube, I've tried to play the songs using only simple major chords. Of course, everyone has to go through a learning phase.

I've been accused of :) not using 'all the chords' or playing the same chords in most of the songs. However, I make it clear again - the songs have been recorded for the newbies who shouldn't lose motivation because they can't strum a song even after 2 months of guitaring.

Thanks once again :) !

5. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

tips !

Well crazy engineer can you give up some tips or tabs as to how actually you played this particular song so that we too can learn from you.

6. Crazy_Engineer

Well, as you can see in the video - I've used only two chords. You can learn those chords from the chord-charts available on the Internet.

Regarding the string plucking pattern - its random. However, if you choose a pattern for yourself - the song will sound even better.

Pay attention to the chord progression - that is, on what words the chords change. I hope this is useful.

CrazyEngineer
    www.CrazyEngineers.com

7. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

My version

hi crazy_engineer. Well below is my version of the same song. I have strummed the song but not so perfectly as you. Also I know I dont have a great voice. Kindly comment on the downs of it so that I can improve myself.
    https://soundclick.com/share?songid=6709179