Aitiraaz-Psychodelic Symphony

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by hasham, Jul 23, 2006.

1. hasham

hasham New Member

2. hasham

hasham New Member

there are hidden messages in this song which can only be heard if u use headphones!!

3. Mad Man...mad!

Thats some serously sick stuff boys, keep it up eh! Finally some real metal, none of this soft hindi bollywood music bullshit. The Intro riffs are nice and tight with some sweet double kicking from the drummer. You sure you guys newbies? Last i heard this sights for noobs.

P.S Its serously pyschodelic, the last solo just made me lose it. Major props, keep em flowing. Just work on the recording quality, rest is cool!!!

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

urggg.band names goes hindi n ur language n song name is eng..doesnt suits man...
    on ur work really kewl work.. i like tht slow part between 2.04 to 3.14 .. :beer: :rock:

5. hasham

hasham New Member

man it doesnt really make a difference what our band name its about the music thanx for the comment man

6. Hmmm, well Hasham, true your band name is in hindi/urdu, would be cool to heara few of your metal ass kicking riffs with Urdu vocals, not that the ones you already have are bad. Your reminiscent of bands like slipknot, Children of Bodom etcetra, cool stuff! and yea the slow part is amazing! Keep up he good, work, would absolutely luv to hear new stuff from you boys. Heard your song a few times now, each time i hear something new, its really nice...

7. Hey what hidden messages you talkin about...are they the hidden news cast reports etcetra, (btw thats a cool idea :D )

8. How come people arent commenting on this song?

Come on people more on this song, it deserves more credit i think? do you agree?

9. hasham

hasham New Member

comon ppl let see some more comments !! arnt they any metal heads here!!