Aicha by outlandish - Cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by DJ-ROCK, Jul 22, 2006.

1. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

faiqrock likes this.
  2. Shane

Shane New Member

well done. sounds great man. i love this song. can you post the tabs as well?

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hey dj. nice work with the recording.. but i'm moving your thread to the Soundtrack forum. you will get better replies there.

thread moved

4. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

@rijaaz

thanks man for moving my thread. Actually i have been a silent member of this site. this is my first post over here.

5. Sweet

Sweet song, kicks ass!

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

the intro's not like the actual song, but overall, decent job.. quite nice

7. Work on the intro mate, but then again its always Gold to add your own flava to things :)

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hey dj
    nice Cover Dude....i have't heard this song :p: but
    Reps for Sure...!!!!!

p.s: ur dil haray NICE COVER!!!
    |edit|...There r mistakes in ur Dil haray :p:
    but nice effort
    :rock:

9. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

@CrYpTiC_angel

yup man the intro is not exactly the same but felt myself very convenient in it :p.....thanx man for ur reply.....

10. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

@HEaVYMeTaL WoLF

yes i know the intro is different......by the way thankx for listening and replyin'

11. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

@faiqrock

Thanx man for listening my cover.......i'd always liked this part of IGT that....ke koi na koi to reply ker hi deta hai ;)
    btw..i would like to know where i should improve in my dilharey...

12. FaWaD

FaWaD New Member

Nice work. Could you pls post the chords..

13. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

14. basson98152

basson98152 New Member

very well played man... i'm just a biginner.i wish i could play like u!! great job and very well sung too

15. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

well i 2 liked ur guitaring more dan ur vox.....den need a lil improvement nnn by da way which software r u using 4 recording????
    n a general question ...I have just installed adobe audition..tell me some imporan features of diz software which will help me do a good reocding..n one thing,if i wano add efect at a perticular point(not in da whole song) how will i do dat?? n if i wano first do guitaring n den singin so how shud i play my guitar instrumrntal behind da sene(i mean i play da instrumental file n sing) az 2 get da neatest recodin as ive done in a studio????pls helpp

16. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

@basson

thanx man....btw i liked ur guitaring too :rock:

17. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

@mubeen

thank you for ur precious comments :).....well i use soundforge 6.0 the simplest software ever. :D. Its sipmle...if u wana edit a particular part of ur recorded song select it from the sound wave below and edit it in any way u want...just so very simple. Take my advice dude recording the guitars first and then recording the vocals over will markly decrease the sound quality ......and above all soundforge doesn't do that ( talkin abt recording the leads first and then singing alot while playing the chords) ....u need another software like acid pro or somethin....(i really have no idea).....
    well thankx for listening .:rock:

18. styledmussel

styledmussel New Member

hey nigga

well well well

man that was a brilliant piece of work and especially when such a wonderful work is done by a common man, it adds glimmering light to the abilities of the man and he doesnt remain common anymore....

that is genuenly wondeful man

keep up the good work man