Ahem....Bollywood Rockstars!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by kaiser, Oct 19, 2004.

1. kaiser

kaiser Bored

hey dr saurabh.........i was talking bt that same constipated guy belting out electric solos on his accoustic1!!!!!!!! hahaha.......

frikkin hilarious.......HAWHWAAW....man.!!!!

u know we got 2 kinda players in bolly wood....

1. those who press one note on the first e string n strum all the strings as if they were playing a chrd

2. those who press all the strings (dont matter how) n pick jus one string.

two really amazing techniques of guitar playin'. im still learnig from them.

oh theres one more:

3. those play their eletrics without pluggin them to any power source. simply bollywood.

2. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

the worst is when the guy is beltin out a "supposed" guitar solo....and the background plays....some diff instument..like a trumpet or something

3. The Dark Matter

The Dark Matter Imperceptibly unknown

Good One Dr Saurabh. ;)

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

LMAO, good one.

5. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

hey saif also played the electric guitar in some award ceremony that was held in dubai or somewhere out of india.

cant remember the award ceremony's name with so many awards always being given out.

but i wud say that he really played it well. too good for a bollywood star....

6. ^^ I Think I Saw That Show...at First I Thought That He Was Actually Playin...he Was Instrument Synchin On That One....

7. kaiser

kaiser Bored

i just saw yaadon ki baarat.....there was that funnyman again at work.

u know the guy who sings a particular song in every function so that he can find his 'bichre huay bhailog'?.... another great guitarist.....mark knopfler's got some serious competition...

8. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

i think I saw that too..(he started with 'sweet childo' mine'??) damn sure he wasn't playing it..nor did he play it to record it..he just had someone else doing it for him..
    saif is just okay on guitar.

9. skaw

skaw snooze

hey guys ... i hve heard saif is a crazy guitarist ... but as 6 string said ... he wasn't playin it .. and i can say the same , because i rewinded the video 5 times and then went to listen to sweetchild o'mine ... and it was on the same pit but he was playin it from low frets ... like 1st or 3rd one .. therefore

6STRING IS RIGHT ... saif is onli and OKAY guitarist ... he prolly has an yr experience..

10. kaiser

kaiser Bored

saif aint no good a guitarist man........hes just show....

he pales in comparison with sir feroz khan....ooooh..

11. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

thanks for clearing the doubts on saif. and i thought that he was a good guitarist......

@skaw........ good observation!!!!!!!!

12. OH MAN!!....I ALMOST SHIT IN MY PANTS LAUGHING ON THIS ONE....
    HHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH......HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH.HHHAHAHAAAH

13. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

who is feroz khan??

saif started with the 'sweet child o mine' riff n let everyone know he din't know how to play it... though he was the one seeing whom i picked up the guitar!

14. kaiser

kaiser Bored

feroz khan is fardeen khans poppa. hes the guy who made the film qurbani (n even acted in that), the one which features him ogling at zeenat aman while she sings 'laila main lailaaaaa!'

haha.....!

15. jacko

jacko New Member

hey guys
    remember lucky ali in sur?
    he surely knew his violin!

16. nikamma1112

nikamma1112 New Member

Dino Morea is even funnier than Feroz Khan ... in the song Jo Bhi Kasmein (Raaz), he is rubbing the fretboard.

YEAH, RUBBING !!!

Lol ... Dino truly seems to be a propah Dino(saur) ...

- Raj.

P.S. Cool thread btw, and I dunno whether Saif was actually playing, but my Dad's friend was staying in the same hotel as the actors when this awards function had taken place, and he had heard Saif practising, and he said that he was pretty good ...

17. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Man, I wanna hear Saif jam... lesse what he really knows...

Secondly, in Nayee Padosan, the guy starts playing on an acoustic and what do we hear??? An electric with an amplifier attached!

P.S. wonderful thread..!