Again 2 songs copied by Indians!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ImR@|\|, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Hello People. Again very Bad news for all Indians :( .
    The movie name is Aashiq banaya App nay.
    And again two songs have been copied without legal license.
    The first song is Mar jawan Mit jawan by Fakhir Copied with the same name .
    The second songs is Dil lagee mein jo beet jae , Copied by Ali zafar Rangeen.

The Url is http://www.funmaza.com/aba.html

2. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia New Member

so all of india copied the song or just a couple ppl who belong to india.???

3. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

no just some indians not all

4. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

iTz obviouS that the muziq directors and producers must have chosen these songs to copy from pakistani music industry.. but they r indians .. so they r representin the whole india.. datz y i said bad news for Indians .

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

so.. what.. we Pakistanis also copy songs... want me to prove it?

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

ohhh .. get a life imran ..

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

heres the proof

When the first Vital Signs album came out, it was a revelation to the young generation. Even today, 'Dil Dil Pakistan' is still considered one of the most successful songs ever to come out of the local scene. It comes almost as a shock to find out that artists such as Vital Signs are capable of cheating another artist. 'Samjhana', the single from their first album was a copy of the UB40 song 'Red, Red Wine'. And this was not the only copy. In the mid-nineties their third album, Aitebaar came out. The album titled song 'Aitebaar', which became the love theme of broken hearts, was also a copy. This was copied from Phil Collins' song, 'A Groovy Kind of Love'. Junoon, the Rocker Fellas of Pakistani pop, did the same with 'Pappu Yaar'. They ripped off 'Who Knows' by Jimi Hendrix. There are other artists from the local scene, who although are no Junoon or Vital Signs, in terms of musical creations and success, but they, too, took the small road to fame. VJ king Dino's hit song 'Pari', a copy of 'Two Princes' by Spin Doctors, Sajjad Al i with his copy of Khaled's Song 'Didi' into 'Babia', Karavan's song 'Gardish' with their inspiration from the Led Zeppelin single 'Kashmir', Khalid Waheed with his copying of 'What is Love' by Haddaway as 'Kya Hai Love' and 'Let It Be' by The Beatles as 'Apni Jan Pakistan', all copied other artists. These songs were not tributes or covers. They were full-fledged copies, an attempt to fool the local audience. When local artists themselves cheat others, how can they expect remuneration from Indian musicians, for using and abusing their songs?

8. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Yar.. Am not fightin.. Am juz tellin.. dat again two songs hav been copied datz all..
    U ppl r really very Rude.. NeMO -- U r sayin like u Chose the songs 4 the moVie..

9. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Hang on friends...!

Guys,

It is quite imperative that there are some rip-off's here and there in a music industry. It would be wise to say whether you liked the new one or not...

The person who started this thread should realise that communalism is not accepted here and should not generalise. Also, personally, I believe the moderators should take action against those who foment such kind unsolicited behaviour.

We are here to know about music...if you know the chords post it. Thats all I can say.

Cheers!
    :beer:

10. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Okay.. yar.. Stop nOW.. !!

11. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

imran,
    it wld be better if u stop talking trash like this...

12. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

Aadat Is Copied By Indiansssss

13. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

stupid thread............................

14. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

look look IMR@N has made such an astounding discovery!! he should be awarded the NOBEL PRIZE for this discovery of his!!

really, no one noticed such a thing before. its only imraan who is blessed with a brain as that of da vinci!! IMRAAN u've opened our eyes!! u wud be remembered forever in history for this amzing piece of research!!

never expected to meet a communal ***** like u in this forum....

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hey easy both sides .. cool off

16. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Imran, i know its sad that people cant be creative enough to come up with something on their own and in desperation rip somebodys work but what can you do? Posting it here wont make a difference so dont get upset over such petty issues man! Keep rocking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.