AeRoSMiTH says,"Please Note VENUE and CITY CHANGE"

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by paranoid13rohan, May 9, 2007.

1. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

AEROSMITH will be performing live on Sat Jun 2nd at the Palace Grounds, Bangalore as a part of their World Tour '07.
    But earlier the venue was supposed to be Mumbai.
    And now all they have to say is "Please Note VENUE and CITY CHANGE".
    I mean this is bloody shit, man.
    I've been waiting for this since that article came out in the Times Of India in Feb.
    And now all of a sudden my Aero Dreams are shattered.
    Just like my Maiden dreams were shattered. But that's a different story.
    I mean what kinda international stuff does Mumbai get ??? ~ Shakira & Akon ???
    Leave aside Mark Knoffler and Roger Waters and the lot. They are too good musicians, no doubt.
    But nothing like a full fledged rock band excites the asses of the hot-blooded youth like me (agree or aristocratically disagree).
    Anyways Bangalore, you people are so lucky.
    Check out this link ~ https://www.aeroforceone.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/MAE/cdid/872189/pid/10784.
    I hope this helps you in getting those exciting merchandise they are offering.
    And Please Note VENUE and CITY CHANGE.
    :rockon:

2. yazi

yazi Banned

This news has been out there a long time

3. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

I neven even knew Aerosmith is coming here.

4. paranoid13rohan

i'm sorry if this is a stale news.
    i just came to know about it last night and since then i'm felling kinda frustrated. so thought of sharing it with you people.

5. kthxbye
    ________

6. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

^
    Lavina loves imitating people now ;)

7. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

at least you get some good musicians in bombay.. in delhi, no one comes.. its really sad too see that there are no rock bands coming in the capital of our country

8. paranoid13rohan

^ i know. that's sad. bangalore and kolkata are the place to be for rock lovers in india i tell you.

9. yazi

yazi Banned

Kolkata? :think:

10. paranoid13rohan

ya kolkata. i kno none of the international rock bands visit kolkata. but kolkata today has one of the biggest rock scenes in india.

11. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

you are right dude..............i miss all da action too...................all we get in delhi is sum damn garage band palying in a darn pub............and one or two youth nexus every 5 yrs or so..................................maan it so totally sucks...................Mumbai gets sum heat of da action
    ...........................bangalore is da core
    ...........................bt wat bout Delhi????????????????

12. yazi

yazi Banned

what about Delhi? With you there I won't be surprised.

13. angel_of_sin

^^ so all dese bands arnt comin to delhi bcoz i live dere.............hmm dats happenin in Kolkata bcoz of u......................Crap arse........

14. yazi

yazi Banned

I dun live in Kolkata:p:
    P.S: Joe Sat came here!:p:

15. paranoid13rohan

^ i thoght joe sat was a solo artist again ... & we are talking bout bands.

p.s. joe sat himself is as good as a full-fledged rock band

16. paranoid13rohan

17. godsaint

godsaint FLOYDIAN MEMORIES

F*ck Tax. This is going to drown India. Not only on the live entertainment scene, but also in music. Import tax on musical instruments is 35%. For benefit of domestic industries. Now I believe it was not put up keeping western music in mind. And I am also sure that even china cannot export tablas at cheaper price than India. So why stop growth of western music when you dun have any half decent manufacturers here?

18. angel_of_sin

so........i thought da tax goes for evey item....................nt only for a musical instrument.....................

19. paranoid13rohan

^ well as far as musical instruments are concerned, i don't know about all of them but the guitar has come a long way.
    from only givson and hobner, we finally get fender and ibanez in india. :rock:

@topic ~ as the article says, it's not just the tax.
    if some bands have plans of performing in one city in a country, the organisers prefer it to take place in his home~town. :shock:
    bloody shit !!! :mad:
    o.k. then why do they hav 2 1st say that it's gonna b in mumbai and then change it to their home-town? :think:
    because earlier their wives agreed to go on a holiday to Mumbai and then she remembered that it's on those days of the month ~!@#$%& :mad: :mad:

20. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

me nd my guitarist friend akash have taken a vow to choose careers in the IT sector so we can move to bangalore.

Delhis the best place for indian rock bands i guess.
    but other wise its mumbai or bangalore :'(