Advice on Killah songs

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Greeshma, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

Can anyone suggest any good song to dance to........we need a song for a dance preogram we're doing but some of the song r either picked already..or we've done them...................HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

What you really really need is Jamiroquai.

Jamiroquai- When You Gonna Learn (Emergency From Planet Earth)

You cannot hear this song and not want to dance.

3. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

How bout Rage Against The Machine? Their songs have the G|2o0O\/E.

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

If you want a neutral background so that you're not boxed into a particular genre, go with a good trance song. Or better take a few and mix them.

5. Greeshma

i ment indian songs.......it's an indian festival, so why would we want to do english song unless we're mixing them in.

dis_urb_ed- we do we mix some of the songs and genre's

i was thinking more like the songs from Bunty aur Bubley ect but we have already done them. somewhere along those lines..

6. AtoZ

AtoZ New Member

if u a hv boyz in ur grp?? i think u can do title track from OSO..... (but dont do darde disco)

if all gurls then "Chak De" .... == not kidding, it's a good theme....

7. Greeshma

well we usually start with a song then the teacher decides who in the group...but their isn't a wide varaity of good male dancers compared to hoe many female dancers there are.......our teacher is currently in india so i and we have to get it done by march..so i thought i'd better get a goos song that everyone likes....thanx tho i'll check it out....any more you could think of???

BTW watz rong with Dard-E-Disco and the song Main Agar Kahoon it too slow

8. AtoZ

AtoZ New Member

then wait.... thr wud be better hindi movie songs coming in by March.. 15 day prior practice will be good enuf...

i dont like dard-e-disco (tht's y)... nvr mentioned 'main agar kahoon'

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

sux to be you.

10. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

^Who?
    @Greeshma - Hindi songs suck. Period.
    (Ohkay, so there ARE a few good ones...but I could count those on my fingers, while the bad ones are like flies - everywhere!)

11. Greeshma

Actually their are quite good hindi songs....it's just it's a huge festival and my teacher doesn't really want everyone to choose the same song........i didn't say they had yo be hindi i sed they have to be indian.........i only mensioned 'main agar kahoon' because i looked up om shati om on youtube and only two cong came up and one was that disco song and the other was 'main agar kahoon'.........our teacher arrives on the 19th from india.....she sed she was thinking of jhoom barbar jhoom (spelling)

12. Greeshma

Well i'm just bring back this thead cuz we still need a goos song to dance to....please any sugestions please please.....................i had to hunt this thread down i found it amongst the psychology thead....mmm wonder why that wasn't a big hit....anyway anything catchy

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

A song I've always wanted to dance to is "Kuch Bhi Na Socho" from Bombay. It's danceable and it'd be really different from your run of the mill dance numbers....it also happens to one of my favourite songs.

Can you tell I'm really old?

14. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

hmmmm i can suggest one

Pretty green eyes by Lucas Prata
    this could be a catcher

15. Greeshma

i think u should have read the part where it sed indian music......i found a really good song the other day aaja nachle (spelling???) but ended up one of my aunties have picked it for their dance.........i think we're gonna open with dhoom tana...just the starting bit of that song...........the other thing i was thinking was jhoom barbar jhoom....i luv that song but i think that's a song where u need guys as well to dance........................but thanks anyways