Advice needed to buy a new electric.

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by abhi_shake, Sep 14, 2007.

1. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

1 usd is 40 INR now ..probably the best time to buy gear..

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

He is from Bnagaldesh.
    He would be knoing his currency conversion to USD, but definitly not INR.

3. guitarist_bd

guitarist_bd New Member

ok i just got the amount on INR that is 10339Rupee (in Bangladesh tk that is 18000)as i have converted it with the exchange rate of india with bangladesh Tk. AS i have know that rate is 1Rupee = 1.74 Bangladesh Tk so that the i amound i got. now u can easily got the idea if the guitar is costly or not.plz note that PRice is not 19000BDT its 18000BDT. i have lowered the price from seller

4. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

dude ppl just come in then say they wanna play metal like metallica then write floyd also it !!!!! WTF MAN !! decide !! anyway if u ONLY want to play metal get a Digitech Death Metal or Boss MT-2.......if u wanna play classic metal then go for a an mellow stuff go for a Boss OS-2.......well everyone has different preference an i try to stay away from effect processors as much as possible !!!

5. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

response

Abhi Shake, check your PM.

Alex - are you laneymany? You knocked off Rs 750 off my offer on RG321MH, bugger. Anyway, I shall honour it if Abhishake wants to buy, again cos he is a student.

Guitarist BD, if the guitar is within one year old and with a hard case, its a good deal in my opinion. If its older and wih a soft bag, I would not buy it.

6. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

How did i do that?.......yeah im t3h god laney

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

goof ball laney, more likely ...

:p