aditya vs keoraf the igt competition

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Apr 16, 2008.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey keoraf..........this is solely to u........now wed start wid a competition i suppose lets start with a cover....wed do the same song....the one whos fails would jus shut up and never say anythin........i would really love it if u would do an english song......take nothing else matter for that matter or any song....or lets do i remember u by skid row or somethin like that....wat say or even 18 nd life.......waitin to hear from u....

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

as per the judges there would be 2 of them u can suggest names and ill also suggest names the common ones would be chosen

3. augur

augur I love bjr

I want to have a bigger e-penis too. Can I take part?

elfascinating likes this.
  4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

e-penis????

5. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

Meh!

WTF is going on here? Aditya Vs Keoraf - what for? What is this going to proove?

And why should the loser shut up?

6. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Touche!

__

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

cuz i suppose someone clearly stated there shud be some competition

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I just don't know what you are trying to prove, i only know this, i don't want and certainly don't have to prove anyone what my capabilties are. If you think i am a loser, then for you i am, but please don't try to challenge me in any kind of competition you think it should be done to prove yourself. And if you think you are a better musician or whatever, it should be man, i don't want to compare my self to anyone, ofcourse i want to be the best and i think its everyone's first target to be the best, but thats upon to others to decide about that. In my opinion, those who think they are the best, thats the kind of people who can't learn anything more, just because they think they know everything, so they will stay at the level they are!

All songs i've made is just for everyone and its their choice they want to listen or not , i also made some karaoke songs and everyone is allowed to use them anytime. All people who thinks is crappy music, so it is for them, i really don't care about that, but if someone thinks he/she can disparage me, i can't allow that cause i can't remember i ever did that to anyone here and if it is than my well-meant apology for all those people. Its for me a pleasure to reply for almost anyone who is sharing their music with us by posting it somewhere on the internet and i always try to be honest but in the right way and i certainly don't want to hurt anyone and thats what you (always) try to do, thats a very bad habbit!

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

ohk fine if u don want so it be i never wanted to say im the best but i wanted to hav some fun initially but u actually said wrong things about me which were actualy uncalled for and i reacted....

10. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Hey I know what all this began from... So, the story goes on like this --

When Adi had posted a song & he used some *** words as there were no reviews...

Keoraf asks Adi not to use such words... & Adi keeps that in mind...

Guys, I know both of you. Both of you are my good friends... Please dont fight... We are here to improve the quality of OUR music...

I think I am a person who has since the begining got very harsh reviews of what ever I have done (every 4 out of 10). It was very frustrating to see prople talk so badly about ur work. Words like "You leave guitar playing", "Waste of Data transfer" "You suck" really hurted me & even now. But despite of all this I really continue my work in an honest way. Thats it. Its just doing our work honestly & truely. If it soothes ur soul - its good - nothing else matters.

Why not you both genius in Music create something really gr8, which was never done on IGT. Make two tracks each one of you, mix them up... & submit to IGT... I'll be fun man...

Jagjeet Singh says "Dosti Jab Kisise Ki Jaye Dushmanoon Ki Raay Li Jaye."

Let IGT see this new f'ship flourishing...

11. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

@keoraf: totally right man........but it wouldnt hurt to have a friendly competition...... and the loser doesnt shut up or anything.........jus a competition............its been a while since something hot has happened in the igt soundtrack forum (other than the spat)........

wat say??? just a nice clean competition...............

cheers!
    :beer:

12. augur

augur I love bjr

That must have been someone who uses mtnl.

bjr likes this.
  13. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well okay let it be friendly.....but it would take time i hav some auditions...

14. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Lol @sDEVs' speech.

You really think you guys can improve the quality of your music by staying/posting/jackin on IGT?

I mean get real guys.

15. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

wat are ur views^^^^

16. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

yaaaa thats y i spend my time here, otherwise like rest i wud also do orkuting or sumthing like that on net.

17. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

@sukrut i second dat

@augur lmao

@amitrichardxess jeez wat a loser .)

18. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

@rocksta haan be tu bada joe satriani steve y ki aulaad hai, guitar ke sath hi paida hua hai pata hai mujhe, bahut jyada guitar atta hai tujhe, mujhe ni atta isiliye seekh raha hun..............

19. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

@amit relax dude jus dissin with u.

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Oh my. I was hoping all the blowing would've resulted in a recording here but no...

and yes, you can improve even by staying on IGT. There's no way you can't improve with time spent on the guitar. You might not but that doesn't mean you can't.