Acoustic guitar (to be purchased)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Harsh Kumar, May 2, 2006.

1. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

ARGGGGHHHHHH

Get a Hobner F-Cut 265 with pik ups.

Rest of u rest in peace.

2. Sam_GA

Sam_GA New Member

For that price range I'd suggest a Yamaha. They make loud guitars, and the tone is not bad. Again it is very subjective. You really have to try it out to get the a personal feeling. I tried a Ramirez 1A (classical). It didn't do much for me. Finally I settled on a Cordoba 40 R (much cheaper)
    Cheers.

3. Sam_GA

Sam_GA New Member

Accoustic

For that price range I'd suggest a Yamaha. They make loud guitars, and the tone is not bad. Again it is very subjective. You really have to try it out to get the a personal feeling. I tried a Ramirez 1A (classical). It didn't do much for me. Finally I settled on a Cordoba 40 R (much cheaper)
    Cheers.

4. rohit

rohit New Member

go for yamaha for your RECORDING!! yamaha f310 price w0uld be around 6k not that gr8 sounding but much better than gb&a,hobner, granada etc. remember it is made in indonesia not the original japanese. japanese are really good and expensive .but for your RECORDING indonesian will be good one.

5. hye y tellin him so much,,he's not gonna buy ne guitar dudes...we all know if we want to buy a guitar what's the procedure..

GO SHOP

TRY

Feel Comfy

Buy It

that's it

6. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

He is just putting up posts for nothing... He ain't buying anything!!! He just needs the Attention!! Cry Baby!!

7. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Very well said.. Yes you do need to know what are good brands but that is just a starting point. Very well said in deed

8. cronix

cronix New Member

^i agree too... i was adviced by IGT to try bfore buy and i am happy. i am grateful for the advice.

And are u going to buy a guitar? from what u are writing u dont know the difference between a guitar and a sitar(please dont ask what a sitar is... please:mad: )

9. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Wat the hell is "sitar"....he he he

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

he is trying for moderating team lol
    source

11. rohit

rohit New Member

i agree completely.and i don't know what he is trying to do by posting about his glrfrnd n all. harsh stop doing this.(may be he thinks he will impress all of us or something i don't know ,it looked cheap that grlfrnd post harsh)

12. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

OK OK sorry for the gf post. dont get offended afterall i am the official jester over here i am bound to do this. Next time i'll talk abt ur gf.........just kidding dont send thugs to my place. OK i'll try and meet the standards the aristrocrats are maintaining here eg. kax.

and BTW i an planning to buy an acoustic guitar for recording purposes.
    plz make some more suggestions

13. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

bless u my child...

14. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Harsh Make a search using the saerch tool. The Admins have provided you will find enough ans...... Harsh if you keep posting like this soon when you realy need help to get gear you wont find any ans from any one.

15. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

u think i didnt try the search......well duh i did, it didnt serve me well so i ask u guys an exact answer so u are so reluctant to give a small peice of ur time.

what i meant by 'suggestions' above is a suggestions for the guitar not anything else.