acoustic guitar solo

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Yhea.. Noticed that but please stick ot the topic of discussion..

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

yeah sure jay , sonali you totally forgot abt ur acoustic guitar music , how abt the links advised to you , did you tried them out ....

nats - actually when the lil fella turned right , cud see some muscles ....

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Stick to the Topic PLease... And BTW dont say stuff about Hrithik.. You all know I Adore him and Salman for some reason(I Guess you all know the reason)...

4. bob-bobby

me i dun have any other link for acoustic guitar music ....

5. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

actually i tried out the sites but all the songs are unfamiliar to me so i've decided that i'll try Aksar by Shaan, it uses easy cords so i think i might get it right, keeping my fingers crossed here, only if i had his voice then this whole process would be a lot easier. you guys really did a good job finding the sites and i think i'll come back to them once i've got this one down, so thanks.

6. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Nice choice....

7. Sonali

yea i know, i really like his music…….. and jay - about the Hritik and Salman quote um……….. the reason isn’t anything weird is it?..........i mean ..........you know......do you understand what i’m asking?

8. Natasia

Natasia ...

sonali i guess the reason he likes these guys is coz...even though they don't play any chords or for that matter even touch the guitar they are able to play the guitar like pros... remember the song "oh oh jaane jaane" in one of salman's movies..... hehehheee .....;) ;) ... is me right jay???? or is it "the weird factor "that sonali mentioned.... ,,,,,.... oops sorry jay ... me wont spam this thread again....
    :) :) ....by the way me checked out the links given by bob n me liked them... thnxx bob....

9. bob-bobby

:think: :think:

:think:

:think:

10. Sonali

tell us what you're thinking bobby

11. bob-bobby

too much of contradictions ,... i was confused i guess ....

12. Sonali

only jay disagrees with nats and me........i guess he has a weird thing for the disproportional men.

13. jayanth

Natasia explains it all for me..

14. Sonali

oh i see.........i thought it might've been something a bit more interesting.........hehehe

15. jayanth

Anything nice and interesting will go into my Links collection...

16. bob-bobby

jay truely adore the guys ,....

17. jayanth

For what?? Please mention taht also. Else my Image is completely ruined here..

18. bob-bobby

hehe . jay adores the way salman & hritik plays their guitar. .......

19. jayanth

And Why?????

20. Sonali

i'm guessng because of the way their muscles flex when they move their hands to strum or fret. or maybe the way they keep jumping up and down and smileing, i guess some ppl find that arousing........um.......i'm looking for a better word for it........nope that prety much works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.