acoustic guitar solo

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

Does anyone know of a website that has solo acoustic guitar music on Windows Media Player (not real player coz i don't have that) that also has the cords written out with directions so someone could follow and learn to play it? I've tried looking for it on cyberfret.com but couldn't find an actual song; there are just bits of music there. I really don't know what the heck I'm doing when i play the stuff from this website coz i don't know how it should sound. i was thinking if there was a simple song i could try to master it would be a good goal to have.

I hope it makes sense

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Hmm... you have just described to me the benefits of guitar pro... DOwnload gp4.

3. Sonali

Do you have to buy it or is it free?

4. Sonali

yaar your online so would you kindly answer my question?

5. esgallindeion

Demo version is free... follow th link from www.mysongbook.com to download it. The full version costs.

6. Sonali

Thanks for the link but i just checked out some of the songs and they are soooo complecated (how am i suppose to copy Santana) i was thinking more in the lines of "This Land is Your Land" I can barely play abt 7 or 8 cords. :eek:

7. esgallindeion

there are simple stuff too... you'll have to search for it

8. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

10. jayanth

coo lstuff Bob.. Also check out My friends site https://alanhorvath.com Amazing guitarist.. Acoustic Rock.. For Real..

11. bob-bobby

12. jayanth

Cooll.. But i had see nt his sit elong time back. Didnt remember the lkink.. I go thru Search so i wont remmeber most of it..

13. Sonali

Thanks for your time and efforts guys… keep up the good work.

:mad: hehe, i'm not mad at anyone, i just love this lil red dude; he's the cutest thing i've ever seen... :think: kinda reminds me of my dad.

:eek: sorry got sidetracked there for a sec.

14. jayanth

YOu're welcome..

Dad Ha???

15. bob-bobby

as jay said ur welcome , hey jay did ya noticed , we got one more smiley girl in the house after nats ....

he he ...

16. Natasia

Natasia ...

hey sonali... welcome to the club..... even me finds that red angry dude ... the cutest in the world .....
    :mad: :mad: :mad: ......

17. bob-bobby

gosh , cutest thing in the world , natsssssss ? ,,,,, sonali ? ,......

nats u know this lill fella looks like hrithik , heheh

18. Sonali

Bobby don’t compare this cute thing with that disproportional man…….by the way your cute lil red face comes in at a close second.

19. Natasia

Natasia ...

yyyuuuuuuccccccckkkieeeee.......... how could u even say that,, :ban: :annoyed: ,, this li'l guy has no muscles.... biceps ... tri-ceps... and all the other crappyceps...he only has the cutest lil thumping fists.......... c i'll show u,,,,,, :mad: :mad: .....now do ya agree that he looks nothing like that weird lookking disproportional %^%^&%^&@#@#@ ,,,,,,,,,

20. Sonali

i'm with you sis....hritik has way too many crappyceps hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.