Acoustic guitar recommendation needed.

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by axes2t2, Dec 27, 2012.

1. axes2t2

axes2t2 New Member

I am playing currently on my Grason semi acoustic guitar but want to buy a simple acoustic.

Budget is around 7500/-

Also,have anyone heard about Crusader guitars ?

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Get yourself a Yamaha F310 or F370... Great guitar for the price...

3. Guitarstreet.in

Guitarstreet.in New Member

rickkkyrich has got it right. The best suggestion that I can provide you is a Yamaha F310. You'll be wasting time even looking for an alternative cuz trust me, this is what you want to buy. You can find this guitar at your local guitar shop for somewhere around Rs.7200/-. If you are looking for great deals, then I can provide you one. We at guitarstreet.in do home delivery of guitars. Check out this link below, am sure you'll love the deal where you are getting a tuner, a belt, a pack of strings and a padded soft case along with a brand new F310 for Rs.7300/-.

Yamaha F310 Pack:

Guitarstreet: India's largest online guitar store. An awesome place to look for acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, all other types of guitars and related accessories.

4. Raunaqb5

Raunaqb5 New Member

Hello,
    Raunaq here from Musicians Mall, Mumbai. We have almost 120-140 guitars on display at each of our stores. We are the authorised dealers for brands like Ibanez, Fender, Cort, Jackson, Line 6, Dunlop, Gibson, Tama, Basix, Sabian cymbals, Paiste cymbals, Remo heads and many more. Further details feel free to contact us on +91 9769131830. We could also deliver the product to your hometown.

5. tweetwap

tweetwap New Member

any guitar store in kanpur >>>>>>>>>>