acoustic beginer with a hobmer guitar

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by acoustic12, Jan 18, 2009.

1. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

which means???i know of only 1 song by one hit wonders (she drives me crazy)....actually i suck at getting dis genre jargon...

2. horsesmouth

n u dint temme whts theremin:)

3. augur

augur I love bjr

Theremin: Part boob and part anus.

4. horsesmouth

lollls.....
    neway i figur'd it out......some instrument play'd widout physical contact.....OMG.....boobs n anuses r lot easier......i'd like 2 see 1 sometym......theremin...to qoute.....

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Does it really matter? Personally, I've always found genres confusing and never really made the effort to understand them so I can't answer your question. However, in my opinion, as long as you're having fun it shouldn't matter what genre you fall in.

I could say you're falling in the pop-rock/alternative category but that's a rather vague answer.

6. horsesmouth

Aye......i couldnt agree wid u more.....so i'll drop dis thought...n focus on playin nice!!
    \m/

7. acoustic12

acoustic12 New Member

@horsesmouth.... that sounded a bit wierd!! dinit distorted:p back @horsesmouth (ugh)well I know wher you live coz I grew up over there.. and yea.. I will tk care of my thread.. u post things here freely, I;ll tk a look.. u dnt hav to specially pm in to tell me that u hav posted

Cheers!
    Akshay.

8. acoustic12

acoustic12 New Member

I almost mistook the 'cl' for a 'd' was about to ask wat planet u were from!

A little correction.. The mouse that god gave us has no clicks.. it can only squeak at the most

The two click mouse was a gift to us ( well not literally a gift coz we do pay for it ... or atleast I do) from Douglas Engelbart, a scientist form Stanford Research Institute.

Dont believe me.. try this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_(computing)

9. distorted

distorted satan

Yeah, evn his name is weird...
    newys seems lyk ur introduction thread has a long way to go... Say thanx to augur bhaiya...

10. acoustic12

acoustic12 New Member

Yes .. it seems like it.. but i did gt to know a few ppl coz of this thread, that includes gr8 gurus like u and augur and bjr.. so im glad I posted this one.. one momre thing.. what is the time when the mods start taking action on threads like these..? oh and by the way, u adviced me not to go fr an elec rt now, in smother thread.. i've posted a reply over there so if u could please chek it and give me your rightful guidance.. thanx.

11. distorted

distorted satan

Mods??? Whats dat?

12. adityamuley

adityamuley New Member

in your dreams basturd

13. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

frm 2 pm to 2.30 pm........u betta nt be online at dat tym or else u get banned........

14. distorted

distorted satan

He he he... Sign of sheer frustration...
    Newys, did he rly choke u? Did u swallow??

15. distorted

distorted satan

oye... dil jeet liya launde ne....

16. horsesmouth

....@ acoustic12........
    lol...wel yea, fonts bit 2 small, so 'cl' does luk lYk 'd'.....

i dint c ur post for quite som tym so thought i'd pm u for a reply,...no offence intended.....n cudnt c nethin weird frm ma side....did ya??

17. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

and dat matters coz??????

18. distorted

distorted satan

^Dat matters to me coz i seldom get praised... :'(

19. horsesmouth

awrite...distorted......
    here's an awesom tribute 2 u.....
    if I wer a cannabis smoker I'd definitely buy frm none other dan u.....
    hope dats nice\m/

20. distorted

distorted satan

^ so my business is gonna get a thrust... Hope to hear frm u sun...