Accoustic OR Electric

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by krishnaG, Jul 13, 2006.

1. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

no replies :-(.....
    anyways I bought a Pluto Jumbo accoutic guitar with a cut, and it rocks!!!
    it got an equilizer too!!!

i wud suggest newbies who wanna buy a guitar, to buy a pluto...!

2. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Acoustic will make u Pro in guitars...
    So Buy Acoustic Guitar....Then after that when u'll be satisfied with ur guitaring...then buy Electric...
    :rock:

3. prit_undead

prit_undead New Member

howmuch did it cost u?

4. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

well i bought from My hometown lahore:p:
    the shop keeper told me the price 9500 but after Behes :p: he said 8500 final n i bought it
    now i dun know what is the price in India....
    i bought Semi Acoustic....

5. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

it cost me 5800 ruppees....and I thought it was a fair deal...what do u guys say....?

6. urban_slacker

urban_slacker New Member

I would definately buy n acoustic guitar 1st coz u can learn more techs in acoustic then elect. u can get a cul imported brand like ibanez, gibson in 6000 bucks.... den u can go 4 elect after u play gud....Chow!!!

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Acoustic.....

@Faiq
    Absolutely agree wid u man!

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

@krishnaG: man there are Lodssssssss of guitars ...the prices goes more then 20000 more then 100,000 :p:
    All depends on Wood Quality...and Sound...and the Size of the Guitar's A**hole :RollLol: :D
    There are guitars in the shops,and there price starts from 2500....
    So It depends on Which guitar's sound u like...and someone said(if you can understand Urdu)
    "Cheez main Jitna Gur(Sweet) Daloo gey,Utna hi Meetha ho gha":p:
    so u got me ??:p:

@sugata: :rock:

9. harishh

harishh New Member

hey faiqrock can u kindly tell me which guitar as in wt brand did u bought from lahore and from where if possible can u mail me the pic?

10. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

hi faiq, yes i got your point....but what i meant was for the price range i bought the guitar for, as I saw some other brands in the same range, like GB&A and J&D, but though Pluto was far better....btw, which quitar is that in ur pic??? looks like pluto to me :)..coz i have the black one, which looks like the one in ur pic

11. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

@HARISH: its So called Ibanez Semi Acousic...i suggest that You Go to Guitar Shop and Chk GUitar's and Dont Go with guitars by there Look...Cheak there sound...and if u find a guitar with Fantastic Sound then Buy it if it is in ur Budget..:rock: See ya
    @krishna: yeah Dude thts me and my Semi Guitar in Pic...

12. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

13. harishh

harishh New Member

hey faiqrock can u kindly tell me the name and place of the shop from where u got ur guitar...btw nice guitar :)

14. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Harish there is a shop at Mall road Lahore in LUCKY center PAKISTAN ELECTRONICS the biggest CHOOR(theif's) of all :RollLol:
    i bought from them...but i suggest to buy guitar from other Shop bcz Paki electronics selling guitar EXPENSIVE....

15. harishh

harishh New Member

yeah faiqrock ure absolutely right ...a week before i went there but to me not only the price was high but the quality of guitars was also poor... anyways thanks for the response :)

16. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

No problem harishh...But the guitar i bought is Fantastic and Brillient Sound Quality...they got Good guitars ...But Quite expensive :p:...

17. g0rt

g0rt New Member

yo, where do u get gibson for 6k ?