Abt to buy a new semi acoustic this week

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by pikrohit, May 22, 2006.

1. pikrohit

pikrohit New Member

hi,
    i m abt to buy a new semi acoustic this week. i went to rhythm musicals in bangalore. he is telling the price of takamine jasmine to be 15k. i guess it is too much. also yamaha f-310 for 9k. whatsay?
    and bangy ppl...can where can i get washburns or takamines here?

2. rohit

rohit New Member

in poona takamine jasmine for 12k .i have played it excellent guitarwith two band equaliser. and i have yamaha f310 bought it for 7k in mumbai. so don't buy from rhythm. search for other shops

3. cronix

cronix New Member

Whats ur budget buddy? and dont go for jasmine's.... they are same as squire's.....both are just supported by good company i.e Takamine and Fender... U can go for a fender dg-4-ce for 10000 or if ur budget is high, hit on washburn acoustics

4. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

U can go for a gud acoustic between 8000-11000

5. pikrohit

pikrohit New Member

my budget is 10k. how much does a washburn costs? n which shop to go to in mumbai to get a yamaha fr 7k.

6. cronix

cronix New Member

^go for fender dg-4-ce..... u wont get a good quality washburn at that price... and leave the jasmine's....

7. pikrohit

pikrohit New Member

can u tell me the exact price for fender

8. cronix

cronix New Member

^according to bajaao.com its 9100/-

9. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

hey ppl i have a budget of 5K what should i get.

10. Harsh Kumar

i am from near Delhi

11. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

For 5K you will get a decent- good Indian made accoustic.

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

One kg of Bengan ka Bharta
    :):)

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^lmfao.........

14. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Harsh if you realy want a nice accoustic guitar with built in pickup put in a little more money into it.. dont compramise on that.. Belive me you will regret it...If not do what I suggested,.. get a nice sound hole pickup.... that would help even when you upgrade later..... A friend of mine has a nice dimarzio sound hole pickup.... and both he and I are very happy with the way it performs, considering his accoustic is vintage and he would defintly not want any drilling in his bridge to mount a PIEZO pickup... I have bought a sound hole pickup too made by THE BELL LABS.. Its Ok .... I would prefer something better though....

15. Harsh Kumar

see my Guitar is an 'f' cut guitar. theres no hole as such. then what do i do to get an electrical output. and BTW how much do these hole's cost.

16. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

If its a F Sound hole that wont be a problem either...just ask for accosutic pickups/ or pickups to mount on an accoustic guitar . Depending on what you buy it could cost anything from RS. 250 onwards ........Cheak your messages i am sending you something...

17. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Dude find a Washburn D10S for around 10K. I saw it on an indian music store site. Bajao, or Bharat musical or something. Buy that and get a sound hole pup for it. Best deal u got there.

18. Harsh Kumar

10K is actually a bit off my budget but i'll wait

19. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

u can get a givson gs150 for rs 1500:)

20. Harsh Kumar

i already have that