About You ... ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhay_saxena, Apr 29, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I love Europe.. The song Final countdown has made a Rubber Stamp mark in all New Years parties. And my concert preparations.. Led Zep again didnt have such an impact as Europe or Queen.. I love Brian May..

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

Final countdown and Carrie. .. .Nice songs. . .even queen is good. .. Pink Floyd ? some different kinda music. .. Comfortably Numb. ..Nice one

3. jayanth

I like High Hopes and those stuff from Piper at the gats of dawn..

4. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

amazing solo is like Metallica - 0ne of maybe F2B or aybe Seek and Destroy.

5. guns n roses

here in the US, Led Zep get GREAT respect, MAgs, Interviews, Tshirts, and evry1 loves them. US is like Metallica, AC/DC, Led Zep, Black Sabb, and the older 80s band dont get good respect here like Judas Priest, Rainbow, and other, People Hate the Beatles now in days, and its now all punk with new bands like Jet, Simple Plan, and others, Slipknot is greqt here and in Europe.

6. abhay_saxena

not many in india would've heard all those bands. .. all those ignorant ones have not even heard some band like these existed. .. rock scene in india pretty pathetic ... .
    don't realise .. Music is Rock. .. how did the term rockin originate !!!!

7. abhay_saxena

Fade 2 black. .. and one have the best solo among metallica songs ...

8. jayanth

Is that because of the MSN messenger Adv?? I love Priest.

9. guns n roses

na i love judas priest too. great songs.

10. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Hey,

guys,

What about, When a Man loves a whoman of Mr. micheal bolton and Liberian girl of our great Jackson, i know these are quite old one but still jitters my soul whenever i listen them.

11. jayanth

All guns blazing is my Fav JP song.. They regroupeed and are playing at Ozzfest.. Guns keep a look out..

12. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

haha, dnt hold to that antiquated belief anymore... india is fast emerging as one of the best breeding grounds for talented rock/metal musicians (apart from the scandinavian countries and the rest of europe)... the scene in bangalore is pretty amazin... way back in 97 there was this self proclaimed Indian Metal Army club whose posts I had read often in Audiogalaxy... n delhi schools have really superb rock bands... some of the competitions i took part in, ppl played stuff like hendrix, led zeppelin, nirvana, megadeth, metallica, iron maiden... etc... k, the influence of numetal is undeniable but still, rock scene in india is not really pathetic...

singapore is more like what u describe.... ppl say that the guitarist of jet and linkin park are better than than that guy who's coming to judge some competition (the name of this poor guy btw is steve vai ;)) )

13. tejas

tejas ..........

Gosh, how can people be so stupid. The linkin park guitarist is horrible. The jet guitarist is okay, but he is no where near Steve vai. Vai is a legend. That is total disgrace.

14. jayanth

I prefer Kirk hammets, Dave Mustaines and Mark Knophlers to JEt and Park..

15. abhay_saxena

yeah Kirk , James, Slash. .. . Whats linkin park ? i hate anything with a DJ in it. ..they are less guitarists and more DJs

16. guns n roses

yea i hate limp bizkit, linkin park, and all those new punk bands who cant play worth "poop". Jet sucks too. I mean cold hard biatch is ok but they seriously need to get better, i saw em in a concert and it was lame. gtarist kept smokin and acted high and retarded. Now satriani, vai, slash, hammett young are great.

im keepin a look on some bands, rumor has megadeth is at ozz. i believed it but some people denied it. ? oh well im not going. The closest ozz premiere is in San Fransisco which is about 150 miles from where i live. Huh. :rock:

17. abhay_saxena

you've been to a metallica concert ? ..anyone here .. ?

18. abhay_saxena

i saw a concert by linkin park (on DVD of course ) and it sucked. .. i was completely convinced that they were just lip syncing and guitar syncing. .. .see a metallica concert and they will know how a concert is held .. .live shit !!

19. jayanth

Live shit.. Also Baltimore its amazing..

20. guns n roses

i saw a metallica DVD of them playing, and last night i saw mtvICON with metallica. Korn, and limp bizkit did a good job. Korn did one (ecellent), limp bizkit (which i hate) did sanitarium (GREAT). Avril lavigne did Fuel. LOL Snoop Dog did Sad But True.
    Metallica came at the end. They played St. Anger, Battery and a bunch more. it was cool.