About pictures/avtaars and Signatures !

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by great_guns, Nov 23, 2003.

1. great_guns

great_guns "The Great One"

Hey people...
    How come such a small number of people are using their facilities for uploading their pics and custom signatures. Our good man Lord_Neo(or was it good ole' ESSY ?) has given us this really cool facility, you can say. We'd all like to see a pert of your personality...eh? whatsay dudes ?

P.S. :My signature is a poem that i had written myself last year. I had named it "The King Of The World". Thought it would be nice to use it as my signature !! Innovations ar always nice to see. So start with yours, guys !

Peace as always:beer:
    ---Guns

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

That wld be Lord Neo ur talking abt...

My signature is a part of the lyrics of Blind Guardian's Nightfall which is based on the legendry book by JRR Tolkien... no... not LOTR... but The Silmarillion.

3. alli

alli The Best Ever

hmm....i'll try and get a custom signature.... makes sense... for once great guns is making some sense... (ducks in defense)

heeheee....

4. great_guns

All invited !!

Nice Alli...

I'll be waiting for YOUR signature. Letusse when it comes. And what about the pic ???

Guys...just like Essy, why don't all the people give us some INTRO/INFO on your respective signatures. Would make cool reading !!

Guns

5. alli

alli The Best Ever

got mine ..

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Good idea....How is mine?:shutup:

7. great_guns

GREAT...way to go

Way to Go Lord_Neo

How 'bout that INFO part on the sign. You cgot anything interesting related to that sign ?? Tell us all !

Guns

8. Redalert

Redalert New Member

Kool idea, what do you think about mine?:eek: :p

9. alli

alli The Best Ever

i changed mine ... the previous one was too close to me to be displayed just lke tht ....

but heres my new one ......

merci.

10. great_guns

This is fun !!

Hey this is fun guys !!

Gives us a peep into each other's personalitites !! Pretty good eh ?? Anyhow...Alli, my friend...how bout telling us where you got that signo from !!

*RedAlert

Dude..i see you've removed that avataartat u had earlier. Put it up again dude !!

Peace
    ---Guns:rule:

11. alli

alli The Best Ever

My friends do a lot of creative writing …and this is one of those masterpieces… awesome na… I wish I could write lke this .. I can but fortunately think lke this..so not bad.. heh

:)

12. preezer369

preezer369 New Member

how's mine?
    :rule:

13. esgallindeion

All of you have got some decent stuff... :beer:

I'm feeling a bit weird not having something original... Maybe when I get some time, I'll write something. Anyway, I love this song and especially this part of the lyrics.

14. great_guns

Way to GO !!

Superbo people !!

Its going well...great. In fact, ESSY, I kind of like that signature of yours too. BTW, how old is this song, and from which album ?? I'd like to have a hear !! BTW, is my sign a bit too long ???:think:

Hmm.,....naah !!!:)

Cheerio everyone !
    And we'd like to see more Avtaars too !!

---Guns:rule:

15. esgallindeion

Song - Nightfall
    Band - Blind Guardian
    Album - Nightfall in Middle Earth
    Year - 1998
    Availability in India - Not Available

That fine?
    :p

Dload it from kazaa or someplace and if u like it order a copy.

16. alli

alli The Best Ever

hmm...............:think:
    everyones getting this done ... which means more space occupied on my comp. when im scrolling down.. which means it now takes longer to scroll down and read everything ..
    thats all.

merci

17. preezer369

preezer369 New Member

18. great_guns

Thanks a ton dude !!

Hey Man !

Thanks for the info. Will definitely try to find it. Kazaa don't work so well with dial-ups yunno !! And me poor guy can only afford Dial-up. I sometimes download stuff from sites like
    Thanks anyways.

Guns:rule:

19. NuageOutlaw

NuageOutlaw New Member

OK got mine.....:)

20. preezer369

preezer369 New Member